The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crop Circle Vandalism not Art...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Crop Circle Vandalism not Art... Empty Crop Circle Vandalism not Art...

Post by Rockhopper Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:28 am

Crop Circle Vandalism not Art... 3100169

THE aliens may well have landed in Worcestershire, but one farmer says he wishes they would stop landing in his field and carrying out acts of “vandalism”.

A crop circle, featuring a star design, has appeared in a field off Harewell Lane, in Besford, near Pershore.

However, Edward Robinson, the farmer who owns the land and is also owner of haulage firm Robinsons of Worcester, says he is less than impressed that aliens have chosen to contact him – twice – after a similar circle appeared 12 months ago.

“We had something like this happen last year, where a crop circle popped up in our field,” he said.

“We had 18 reporters travel down from Mexico to film the crop circle.

“Last year I tolerated it because it was something different. This year it’s vandalism.”

From Here.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Crop Circle Vandalism not Art... Empty Re: Crop Circle Vandalism not Art...

Post by Agartha Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:19 am

Well it is........what people don't realize is that they destroy the farmer's crops with their circles......and the farmers need the crops to live.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:46 pm

Indeed it is Ags. Nothing supernatural or extraterrestrial about them.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:16 pm

Rockhopper wrote:Indeed it is Ags. Nothing supernatural or extraterrestrial about them.

Tim.

Not yet.........never say never.......one of them may prove that statement wrong!!
 Very Happy
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by X Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:57 pm

Here is a little research done on crop circles

http://www.bltresearch.com/index.php

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Agartha wrote:
Rockhopper wrote:Indeed it is Ags. Nothing supernatural or extraterrestrial about them.

Tim.

Not yet.........never say never.......one of them may prove that statement wrong!!
 Very Happy

Yeah. I should have qualified that post with "there is no evidence of". Most remiss of me.

Good link Mr. W.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by X Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:46 am

thanks a lot of good study happening in the crop circle phenomena....some of the conclusions are truly interesting

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:01 pm

So what have they found out then?
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by X Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:40 pm

Take some time when not busy...its a good read...lots of proof thT something weird is happening in those formations

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Mr.W wrote:Take some time when not busy...its a good read...lots of proof thT something weird is happening in those formations

Ok......  Very Happy
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Mr.W wrote:Take some time when not busy...its a good read...lots of proof thT something weird is happening in those formations

Been reading and digesting the info there on that site. Fascinating! Very thorough investigations.

I personally suspect it has something to do with electrical phenomenon that we don't fully understand yet.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:40 am

Tim.

Tim, I have looked at them and have tried to visualize what kind of machine could have made such geometrical shapes. I ask myself who would want to go in a field where people are making a life with their crops and severely damage them. I can't help but thinking that there must be some desperation on the part of something or someone trying to draw someones attention to something.

I do not think it is super natural, but I cannot understand what they are trying to show us. If it was extraterrestrial, then they would by now know we are having problems responding because we are not understanding. What do you think? BTW, hope you are feeling better. Smile 

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:44 am

Stargate wrote:

Tim.

Tim, I have looked at them and have tried to visualize what kind of machine could have made such geometrical shapes. I ask myself who would want to go in a field where people are making a life with their crops and severely damage them. I can't help but thinking that there must be some desperation on the part of something or someone  trying to draw someones attention to something.

I do not think it is super natural, but I cannot understand what they are trying to show us. If it was extraterrestrial, then they would by now know we are having problems responding because we are not understanding. What do you think? BTW, hope you are feeling better. Smile 

They don't use machines... a piece of wood with a rope attached to each end is all you need. You walk along and press the wood against the crop with your foot. Hoaxers have shown that this is exactly what they do to create the patterns.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:52 am

Kaere wrote:
Stargate wrote:

Tim.

Tim, I have looked at them and have tried to visualize what kind of machine could have made such geometrical shapes. I ask myself who would want to go in a field where people are making a life with their crops and severely damage them. I can't help but thinking that there must be some desperation on the part of something or someone  trying to draw someones attention to something.

They don't use machines... a piece of wood with a rope attached to each end is all you need. You walk along and press the wood against the crop with your foot. Hoaxers have shown that this is exactly what they do to create the patterns.

Surely not all of them? Some of them don't seem to be made by hand considering the precision.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by X Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:56 am

not all crop circles are made by humans

if I'm wrong hang me

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:03 am

Mr.W wrote:not all crop circles are made by humans

if I'm wrong hang me

Don't go there, not willing to kill you on the forum.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:06 am

Stargate wrote:
Kaere wrote:

Surely not all of them? Some of them don't seem to be made by hand considering the precision.

It's not like they go out and just start bashing around. There's prep time, plans are made, things are mapped. Roman roads are quite precise and they used nothing but a plumb string to lay them out. Why underestimate human capability and ingenuity? That capability and ingenuity led us to a pretty amazing place.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:18 am

Mr.W wrote:not all crop circles are made by humans

if I'm wrong hang me

I agree with you, some simply cannot be explained. The ones that intrigue me are the ones where they have high radiation levels or something else just really odd.

Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:53 am

Kaere wrote:
Stargate wrote:
Kaere wrote:

It's not like they go out and just start bashing around. There's prep time, plans are made, things are mapped. Roman roads are quite precise and they used nothing but a plumb string to lay them out. Why underestimate human capability and ingenuity? That capability and ingenuity led us to a pretty amazing place.

Far from it, I am very impressed with human capabilities, however, some of these crop circles appears to me to be done not by human hands, but by machines I cannot help it.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by X Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:26 am

no..go Ahead stargate..hang my ass...but I need you to read that link from earlier before you do

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next