The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JFK RFK assassinations

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JFK RFK assassinations Empty Re: JFK RFK assassinations

Post by Agartha Thu May 04, 2017 2:48 pm

There are hundreds of conspiracies out there, and some were true (like Watergate for example). Others can be refuted easily (like the Rothschild for example).

The assassination of JFK has always fascinate me, but I tend to agree with the loner gunman theory. Why? Because 81% of people heard 3 shots, 90% said all shots came from the same direction and the forensic report pointed at the direction: the book depository. There is no photographic evidence of other shooters.

However, I'm not sure whether Oswald did it alone or if he was sent to do it... or if somebody else did and he accepted being the scapegoat.

But, as you don't believe it was a lone gunman, perhaps you should tell us why you believe so and the evidence that backs up your beliefs.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri May 05, 2017 2:11 am

OMG! 6 hours?? Shocked

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri May 05, 2017 3:41 am

OMG the video is by Mr Horne, I read his stuff before and I found it mostly non sense, not evidence. You don't follow the media, Ice, but you seem to follow only those that confirm your bias.

Like I say, please state what makes you think JFK was not a lone gunman assassination. I am asking you, not Horne.

Just list them one by one and we can discuss them... seeing as you and me seem to disagree largely on practically everything! Razz
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Fri May 05, 2017 4:54 am

I would be interested in that too Ags! We all have Confirmation Biases.

I have read all the stories about the JFK killing and no-one to date has come up with any definitive proof just endless conspiracies.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri May 05, 2017 7:47 am

Rockhopper wrote:I would be interested in that too Ags! We all have Confirmation Biases.

I have read all the stories about the JFK killing and no-one to date has come up with any definitive proof just endless conspiracies.
Tim.

Yep, every point in those conspiracies are easily explained....... I'm yet to find any conclusive evidence of a complot.

IceWendigo wrote:Not only is it unlikely Oswald, who could shoot a rifle but was not a professional sniper, could hit more than once a moving target at that distance with an inacurate rifle in the time frame JFK's limo was in the kill zone, but the Paraffin test did not show Oswald had fired any rifle.

The paraffin test was negative for the cheek but positive for the hands.

The paraffin test is unreliable anyway, it reacts positive to most oxidizing agents (tobacco, fertilizers, cosmetics etc), it's easy to contaminate etc. In fact it's been used less and less (I have a friend who is doing a major in forensic science).

There is no photographic evidence for multiple snipers, but then there is no photographic evidence for a single sniper either.

But the majority of people all heard the shots coming from one direction only, which eliminates the multiple snipers theory.

If you ever visit the book depository (the sixth floor where the shots came from is now a museum) apparently it makes it clear how the shooter had a clear easy view of its target (so I've been told, I haven't visited yet).

btw did you watch the footage of WTC 7 collapsing on 911? Thats an easier discussion.

That's a whole new thread... study
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sat May 06, 2017 9:05 pm

Something that may be related is that at that time JFK had just averted a major war with Russia. The Missile Crisis in Turkey and Cuba had just been resolved and there were many people who were pissed off about that because war is big business.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sun May 07, 2017 10:38 am

I am not sure why you guys think that anything definitive can come out of those kind of conspiracies. You will never be able to do anything but speculate.
Looking at building 7 gives me more to identify with my own eyes, although the manipulation factor is quite high.
My gut feeling put together with my experience tells me there is no way Oswald killed Kennedy. Purely subjective.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:15 pm

Been thinking about this lately... I think so much comes down to viewpoint, but I’m pretty sure Oswald and Oswald alone shot JFK - it surely would’ve been exposed by now if he hadn’t. Whether he planned the shooting alone is another matter - my mind is open to all possibilities on that one.

On the idea that people were pissed off with Kennedy for averting war with the USSR, I’m not so sure, since that war would’ve been a nuclear one...!

Also... RFK? I take it that means Bobby Kennedy?
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:19 am

TrueCrazyLion wrote:Been thinking about this lately... I think so much comes down to viewpoint, but I’m pretty sure Oswald and Oswald alone shot JFK - it surely would’ve been exposed by now if he hadn’t. Whether he planned the shooting alone is another matter - my mind is open to all possibilities on that one.

On the idea that people were pissed off with Kennedy for averting war with the USSR, I’m not so sure, since that war would’ve been a nuclear one...!

Also... RFK? I take it that means Bobby Kennedy?
Sadly, we can only know what they want us to know.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum