The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Et Tu New Zealand?

3 posters

Go down

Et Tu New Zealand? Empty Et Tu New Zealand?

Post by Lenzabi Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:37 am

Just got this today on FB. http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2017/11/07/nzmi-n07.html
Sounds like the Neo-Liberals have infected NZ as badly as the rest of the planet. Here in the States, I can see it under our current "leadership", but it seems they are all over the surface of the planet spreading like a disease.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Et Tu New Zealand? Empty Re: Et Tu New Zealand?

Post by Rockhopper Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:37 am

Whinnie is more Centrist Len, than the Tories hopefully. He won't get too much power.

With the Electorial System we have (MMP) a smaller party moderates the activties of the largest one. This Coalition also has the Greens who also have a say. The Greens are a more leftish party. 

As I said elsewhere; I reserve judgement until we see what is going to happen in the near future.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:05 am

Rockhopper wrote:Whinnie is more Centrist Len, than the Tories hopefully. He won't get too much power.

With the Electorial System we have (MMP) a smaller party moderates the activties of the largest one. This Coalition also has the Greens who also have a say. The Greens are a more leftish party. 

As I said elsewhere; I reserve judgement until we see what is going to happen in the near future.

Tim.
Aye, we will have to see what they do try and push on the populace over where you are.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:23 am

That article sounds a bit over the top imo.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down