The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump Stocks....Oh My Lordy...

+2
Lenzabi
Rockhopper
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bump Stocks....Oh My Lordy... Empty Bump Stocks....Oh My Lordy...

Post by Rockhopper Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:00 pm

Scary things they are! They turn a semi-auto rifle into a machine gun. This video shows what they do!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Bump Stocks....Oh My Lordy... Empty Re: Bump Stocks....Oh My Lordy...

Post by Lenzabi Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:47 pm

What a country I live in
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:52 am

The US Empire is imploding Len. I give you about another 5 - 7 years and it will be all over!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:04 am

I know, and an empire like this, one so callous, uncaring and deceptive deserves that fate.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:03 am

Juan Cole puts it succinctly Len.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:29 pm

.Ugly ain't it? and folks wonder why I am capable of so much salt, bile, and vinegar spewing rants on political discussions.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:11 am

Rockhopper wrote:The US Empire is imploding Len. I give you about another 5 - 7 years and it will be all over!

Tim.
I have to agree with you Tim, however at the rate it's going I do not see how its going to pass 2019.

There are too many leakage in the system. Just look at what is happening to the children? When children are being shot down in the schools the nation is in deep trouble. To try and fix that by putting more guns out there, shows a lack of intellectual thought, or critical thinking.
America has lost it's way, it is drifting in a direction it has never drifted before. I would suggest the countries that are tied to it be mindful of the consequences. I am sure some of them do not have alternatives.
Europe itself is struggling with staying afloat. Many countries are having immigration problems with a dying white population. If not falling birthrates, its religious take over. 
It's about America mixed up in every mix up on the planet.
Plus the earth is going through one of its evolutionary cycle, and the whole one world is about to collapse.
In a way we already have a one world government, its called America, if it slips everybody falls.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:22 pm

America has been on this path for a very long time. It is a nation built on warfare, theft, murder, slavery and genocide. The original people who were put in charge by the British were mainly the black sheep of their nobility, criminals and mercenaries. This nation has had it's longest peace during the Depression when it could not afford to ship the military over seas.

Now we are bloated empire with nearly 1.000 bases across the globe, the sun never sets on our grandiose over costs, over domineering empire that steals, and is the cause of Terror amongst the world, yes, we generate the terrorism to justify spending so much on the military.  Al Queda was our manufactured bogeyman to help fuel that. they let the attack on 9/11 happen it could have been stopped, but no, they needed a "Pearl Harbor" like incident to help rekindle the MIC economy since peace was bad for their business.

the fear mongering helped folks demand they get to execute their 2nd amendment rights, and this included the crazies, the angries, and the callous. They also want to keep women from having abortions not because life is so sacred to them for if it was, then they would not be making our society such a shithole, they would not be making new wars to fight that need the children to go fight them when they are 18yrs old. They also would not support a death penalty if life was so loving sacred to these hypocrites.

No our Empire is a death and theft empire and like Rome, currently deserves to fall and suffer a period of needed rethinking. Sadly though we are also re-enacting the Nazi era mindset ins this corrupt, sick, and bloated Empire of death and war.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:31 am

Sadly if you guys go we'll probably all go Neutral
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:09 pm

Rogue wrote:Sadly if you guys go we'll probably all go Neutral

Yeah all due to the way all economies are chained together. America fell in 1929/30 and look what that produced. Shocked
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:25 am

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:24 am

Rogue wrote:Sadly if you guys go we'll probably all go Neutral
When you say you guys you mean America right Rogue? To be honest Rogue it's been a one sided world journey through the passage of our planets resent history. Some countries have benefited at the expense of others, mainly this has been white peoples countries. The world has been dived up into 1,2, and 3rd worlds the world economies shows the same pattern.

Truth is Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA,and many more lands on the planet were stolen from indigenous peoples on the planet. They have farther created wars and created armies, banding together and holding the rest of the world at ransom. That  basis of wrongs has now recycled and is coming around to affect the entire planet. As I see it there was a lie created, this lie has gone through it's evolutionary growth and is now so big that it can no longer be ignored by nature. There is no daubt that the black nations Africa, and the planet is waking and rising up, while we observe the falling of others. Nothing in this world last forever, the planet itself is recycling now. 
I can see the imbalance is causing the planet to destabilize and make some serious connections. It is going to become more obvious how some of these countries are going to change, realizing that they have been following a very unstable pattern like the US. Brexit is causing more problems than meets the eye because it was involved in too much world affairs. In untangling itself from the EU, it is opening many gaps that will affect those countries that are anchored to it. 

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:36 am

the original words for 1st/2nd and 3rd world had nothing to do with their wealth. it was 1st world were of the capitalistic western way. 2nd world meant Communistic nations and 3rd world were the unaligned to either of the two opposed views.

Tim, incredible ain't it? why are we doing 20th century games? the MIC wants to stay fed.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:04 pm

I thought 1/2/3 worlds had to do with how far along they were developed?
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:47 pm

Kaere wrote:I thought 1/2/3 worlds had to do with how far along they were developed?

That became later on the way to divvy up the world, but Russia is as developed as the west to not be "2nd world" just that with the end of the cold war, they simply re purposed that scale from political to economic
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:23 pm

Kaere wrote:I thought 1/2/3 worlds had to do with how far along they were developed?
The question remains, who gave the world this description, and why? Why was the world map distorted to give a false picture of our planet? There are so many questions. In the normal flow, things never end up as they start.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:05 pm

I thought this too.

I’ve just been an observer so far, but I’m finding this discussion really enlightening and educational, and as someone who’s always been interested by international politics and events on the world stage, it shows how little can really be understood by just watching the news etc. (I was aware of the situation with the various economies around the world being linked with the potential consequences if one crashes, and I had a good idea about the 9/11 situation too, but not the grander scale of events.
I think you guys are making great points and this is a quality discussion.
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:24 am

TrueCrazyLion wrote:

I thought this too.

I’ve just been an observer so far, but I’m finding this discussion really enlightening and educational, and as someone who’s always been interested by international politics and events on the world stage, it shows how little can really be understood by just watching the news etc. (I was aware of the situation with the various economies around the world being linked with the potential consequences if one crashes, and I had a good idea about the 9/11 situation too, but not the grander scale of events.
I think you guys are making great points and this is a quality discussion.
Truth is TCL, we have all been lied to in terms of history, politics, economy, geography race, NASA, Hitler Africa, and so much more. As you know the truth will come out eventually. It is utter ignorance to believe that anyone can carve up the world to suite a certain race or color. In the final analysis we are connected with each other,what happens to one will eventually happen to all.
The fastest growing economy today is not China, it's Africa. The youngest population in the world is to be found in Africa. The richest country or continent in the world is Africa yet it is left out of its place in world politics and degraded to a third world continent. 

it was taught throughout the world that if you have a strong army and the political will you can rule the world. We are seeing today that it is not so, more so is, if you have respect and compassion you will be loved.
There has been a tremendous imbalance in the distribution of wealth even when the input from some nations are more than enough to facilitate equal rights and justice, also pertaining to women.
We have neglected the input of women in our societies and embraced the patriotic way of life which has now backfired and as I see it much too late in the evolution of our planet.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:15 am

Look at the current situation, just 2k of the people (out of 7billion) own over half the planet's finances/worth/resources
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:12 am

Two main things happen as an empire implodes.

Firstly, in-equality gets greater and greater as the empire spends more money on it's military and less on it's people.

Secondly, the violence that is around the periphery spreads internally, as more people are left behind, bitter and angry. Those people then target so-called 'Soft Targets' like schools and churches. 

The Police become a branch of the military and the rights of people are suppressed. Law and Order become the main themes.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum