The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This man saved 669 children.........

3 posters

Go down

This man saved 669 children......... Empty This man saved 669 children.........

Post by Agartha Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:19 pm

This Man Saved 669 Children From The Holocaust, Little Does He Know They're Around Him.

Sir Nicholas Winton is the mastermind behind the humanitarian rescue operation that ended up saving 669 Jewish Czechoslovakian children from certain death in Nazi concentration camps. 
He managed to bring all of them to safety to start a new life in Great Britain between 1938 and 1939.

What he did was kept a secret after the war until 1988 when his wife found a scrapbook from 1939 that held the list of children's names and photographs. The clip is a heartwarming, tear-jerking video of a commendable man who is a humanitarian first and foremost. Watch as he finds out that he's surrounded by the very children he had saved, years before.

This video is the BBC Programme "That's Life" aired in 1988. The most touching video ever.

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

This man saved 669 children......... Empty Re: This man saved 669 children.........

Post by Agartha Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:20 pm

This is what I was saying before.......amongst evil people, there are many good ones and they make this world a beautiful place and renew our faith in humankind.♥
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

This man saved 669 children......... Empty Re: This man saved 669 children.........

Post by Stargate Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:01 am

Agartha wrote:This is what I was saying before.......amongst evil people, there are many good ones and they make this world a beautiful place and renew our faith in humankind.♥

Yes Ag, I could not stop the tears. Life is just everything.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by X Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:16 am

They are far and few between.

We need to start making changes.........and we can start..right here on this little forum

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:18 am

Stargate wrote:
Agartha wrote:This is what I was saying before.......amongst evil people, there are many good ones and they make this world a beautiful place and renew our faith in humankind.♥

Yes Ag, I could not stop the tears. Life is just everything.

I know! I was crying too!!!!

Bless his beautiful heart!
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum