The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earth may be surrounded by a giant magnetic tunnel

3 posters

Go down

Earth may be surrounded by a giant magnetic tunnel Empty Earth may be surrounded by a giant magnetic tunnel

Post by Agartha Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:56 am

Wild New Paper Claims Earth May Be Surrounded by a Giant Magnetic Tunnel

MICHELLE STARR
15 OCTOBER 2021

Mysterious structures in the sky that have puzzled astronomers for decades might finally have an explanation – and it's quite something.
The North Polar Spur and the Fan Region, on opposite sides of the sky, may be connected by a vast system of magnetized filaments. These form a structure resembling a tunnel that circles the Solar System, and many nearby stars besides.

https://www.sciencealert.com/earth-may-be-surrounded-by-a-giant-magnetic-tunnel?fbclid=IwAR1-nN80P3gi_Ou5Vso6_8qICmHlF_MOT940P28BJFSrJROKC4es0OhsTJc

The scientist said that magnetic fields don't exist in isolation and they all must connect to each other. I'm trying to think what does this mean for us, on planet Earth... can magnetic tunnels be used for space travel?
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Earth may be surrounded by a giant magnetic tunnel Empty Re: Earth may be surrounded by a giant magnetic tunnel

Post by Rogue Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:50 am

Very interesting. I'm not sure I totally understand it but worth looking into it a bit more.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Earth may be surrounded by a giant magnetic tunnel Empty Re: Earth may be surrounded by a giant magnetic tunnel

Post by Kaere Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:02 am

I want to come back to this...
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down