The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am very ill with heart failure

+12
Nami4444
Quietstorm
Rogue
Solace
Monk (in hiding)
Marilyn7
IceWendigo
Rinoa
Kaere
X
Agartha
Stargate
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I am very  ill with heart failure - Page 3 Empty Re: I am very ill with heart failure

Post by Lenzabi Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:36 am

Stargate wrote:Well people we do not live forever and as it seems my turn has come, I am very seriously ill and as it seems I am past recovery. Well I did enjoy it here you people were wonderful and it made my stay  here enjoyable. I have to say if you do not hear from  me again, continue to respect each other this was a wonderful feature I enjoyed. One love.

Stargate.

Which Heart failure do you have? I have been living with congestive heart failure for some years, 2004 is when I was officially diagnosed, though the symptoms early on were there, just did not have a coverage for doctors back in say 2000 when I was noticing it was coming on. I have been seeing myself have trouble with doing what I used to do so easily, strength and stamina dropped, had to take it slower and easier and for me that was a big change. Take care of yourself and slow down, enjoy this life as the next one is unknown as to how it will be played out.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

I am very  ill with heart failure - Page 3 Empty Re: I am very ill with heart failure

Post by Stargate Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Yes, there is good news. Although I was tethering on the brink of life and death I was wrongly diagnosed. I can tell you it is a long story, but at the moment I am on the mend although they have not quite found the total cause of my problems. It seems there were many problems that accumulated and caused the complications that I encountered. I do want to thank all of you for the wonderful support I received, now I know I made the right choice in joining this forum.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn7 Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Stargate , I'm so happy to hear that you are healing ! ! Smile Smile Smile (hug)
Marilyn7
Marilyn7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:00 pm

Excellent news!! Very glad to hear everything has turned out better than expected Very Happy
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:39 am

Great news Stargate, take time to let yourself heal and get string again xxx
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:20 am

I am sooo happy for you, brother!!! 
I miss you!!!
 cheers  cat
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:05 am

Good to hear you have a curable issue Stargate!  Wink 
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:09 am

Thats the best news! What a relief! Keep on improving Stargate.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:57 am

So happy for you Stargate!! You have been in my thoughts often in hopes for this news.  sunny 
Solace
Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:36 pm

Still have some way to go but feeling much better, I have to go to the US for treatment. I am eager to be able to talk to all of you again. Thank you so much for your support.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:37 pm

Agartha wrote:I am sooo happy for you, brother!!! 
I miss you!!!
 cheers  cat

Miss you too Ag.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3