The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum seems to not want to accept Vampires

+5
X
Stargate
Rockhopper
Stirky
Mayflow
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The forum seems to not want to accept Vampires Empty The forum seems to not want to accept Vampires

Post by Mayflow Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:26 pm

and others born in the year Zero.

forum profile thingy wrote: Sorry, this site does not accept user older than 99 years old

No problem. I can be born a Phoenix bird again but after I am 99, I will have another year to live, so will need to access through certain wormholes in alternate Universes.

Mayflow

http://exploringyourmind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The forum seems to not want to accept Vampires Empty Re: The forum seems to not want to accept Vampires

Post by Stirky Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:31 pm

I found that out too Mayflow, it's a bit ageist I think!
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

The forum seems to not want to accept Vampires Empty Re: The forum seems to not want to accept Vampires

Post by Rockhopper Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Mayflow wrote:and others born in the year Zero.

forum profile thingy wrote: Sorry, this site does not accept user older than 99 years old

No problem. I can be born a Phoenix bird again but after I am 99, I will have another year to live, so will need to access through certain wormholes in alternate Universes.

Methuselah MF?? ;0

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayflow Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:02 am

Naw, I am actually a Vampire. Conventional stuff about us is rather silly you know. We understand the blood of life.

Mayflow

http://exploringyourmind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:15 am

Mayflow wrote:Naw, I am actually a Vampire. Conventional stuff about us is rather silly you know. We understand the blood of life.

OK Vampire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is your blood pressure? Laughing 

This caught my eye because you mentioned the blood of life, and I thought about oil from the earth. Crazy right? But crude oil is like the blood of the earth to me.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by X Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:23 am

but before the extinction of the dinosaurs...there was no oil...unless life extinctions are cyclical to replenish the blood of the earth

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:06 am

Aquarius aka Whitmore wrote:but before the extinction of the dinosaurs...there was no oil...unless life extinctions are cyclical to replenish the blood of the earth

I am not quite sure it can be said there was no oil before the death of the dinosaurs, may be what we are seeing now was in development. Everything that was in development is here right at this moment. We are right smack bang in the middle of a new development, but we cannot know what the end result is going to be.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by X Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:14 am

Then there were many extinction level events

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:29 am

Aquarius aka Whitmore wrote:Then there were many extinction level events

I would go with that.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by X Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:45 am

and that would mean human extinction with small pockets left?

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:53 am

Aquarius aka Whitmore wrote:and that would mean human extinction with small pockets left?

To be honest I think everything is going on in the here and now presents. If we can accept this universe then everything going on is a part of you, and you a part of it. Your thoughts, your imagination, your feelings, the cycling of the sun, the star that is millions of light years away is present at this moment. Everything you say is valid and present at this moment. Am I rambling? Smile 

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:56 am

My imagination?!

We are in a lot of trouble if that's the case, yup.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by X Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:08 pm

no...stargate You are not rambling continue.

thats kaere she Is the Creator of the universe!

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:12 pm

Hey, nice to meetcha *waves*
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by X Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:14 pm

Just wave back Stargate...she got skilz

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:17 pm

lol... Whitty, you're going to scare him.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by X Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:37 pm

ok worry Stargate...im kissin...

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:57 pm

*steps out quietly to leave Whitty and Stargate to their moment*
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by X Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:01 pm

lol

!

This phone Is now flying towards tthe Wall!!

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Kaere wrote:Hey, nice to meetcha *waves*

Waving, Hi kae,

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next