The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Clif High from HalfPastHuman.com.

4 posters

Go down

Interview with Clif High from HalfPastHuman.com. Empty Interview with Clif High from HalfPastHuman.com.

Post by Monk (in hiding) Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:07 am

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Interview with Clif High from HalfPastHuman.com. Empty Re: Interview with Clif High from HalfPastHuman.com.

Post by Lenzabi Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:55 pm

So, he does not think touch as being part of things. Yet the input comes in from skin nerves, heat, warmth of light, other inputs from skin. Interesting, makes me wonder if he has the neuropathy that blocks the sense of feeling from skin nerves? I also keep in mind that he is expressing his own opinions, as I do my own, and others express theirs.

People with the mentioned Neuropathy can also be hurt and bleed without knowing it.

Building new buildings over older ones to take advantage of the power focus of the spots.

Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Interview with Clif High from HalfPastHuman.com. Empty Re: Interview with Clif High from HalfPastHuman.com.

Post by Rockhopper Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Fascinating concept and worth further investigation.

I agree Len, he's expressing his own opinions and time will tell if he is correct. I personally don't believe that the Earth's core is plasma though but that is just my view.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:06 am

Interesting man, a real independent thinker.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Interview with Clif High from HalfPastHuman.com. Empty Yes, but ...

Post by Ken McClellan Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:11 pm

▓ wrote:Interesting man, a real independent thinker.

How often is the guy right?
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

http://kenmcclellan.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down