The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Panama Deception...

5 posters

Go down

The Panama Deception... Empty The Panama Deception...

Post by Rockhopper Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:51 pm

The murderous attack on Panama by the US. The untold story and the media complying with the Administration.

Noriega was a CIA operative and paid by them. 

China now owns the canal zone.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

The Panama Deception... Empty Re: The Panama Deception...

Post by Agartha Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:46 am

I had personal experiences with military coups in South America, so I can't watch videos like these...... I feel them..... pale
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:35 pm

I am so sorry to hear that Ags. I am very aware of what took place in many Sth. American counties.

Adversity is what makes us stronger.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:05 pm

What doesn't kill us make us stronger, eh?
Absolutely!! Very Happy
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:58 pm

America has always had issues with the way South American nations have if left to their own, leaned left of center, hence their support for the right wing fascists, all in the name of containing "communism".

I do feel bad knowing Ags lost family to this mess. Sad
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:56 pm

Don't worry, Len, not your fault.... see, it's never the people, it's the governements. But it was the Argentinians that tortured and made their own people disappeared.... paid by the CIA, yes, we cannot deny that, but they decided to behave like animals for money.

There are still thousands that have not been found yet, includin my parents friends and their kids.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Agartha wrote:Don't worry, Len, not your fault.... see, it's never the people, it's the governements. But it was the Argentinians that tortured and made their own people disappeared.... paid by the CIA, yes, we cannot deny that, but they decided to behave like animals for money.

There are still thousands that have not been found yet, includin my parents friends and their kids.

Yes, it is sad what greed can make people turn into. Argentina, a modern nation basically all twisted due to the craziness you mentioned. I did hear of confessions from the folks who did the disappearing, they claimed they flew them out to the ocean, the icey cold waters to do their dirty work for them, the cowardly villains they were.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:38 am

More and more of the CIA Officers are breaking their silence. They are often plagued with guilt about the dirty deeds they partook in. But still those who gave the orders are getting away with it.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:41 am

Len, that's true, thousands were thrown from helicopters into the sea, still alive... how sadistic were those soldiers? How can you enjoy torturing people? And many, like my dad, were not even Argentinians!

Rock, correct: the big names, the ones that came up with the ideas and the funding are still unknown.... funny, eh?
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:11 am

Try these Ags: Ronny Raygun, Geo. Bush I, Donny Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, They gave the orders and Congress approved the funding. 

I wish to live long enough to see them (not Ronny - he's departed now) charged with the Crimes against Humanity that they committed.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Oh things likely will be pushed back and set to the side enough till they die, and then they may be villified posthumously as seems to be the case with Ronny
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordae Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:25 am

Agartha wrote:Don't worry, Len, not your fault.... see, it's never the people, it's the governements. But it was the Argentinians that tortured and made their own people disappeared.... paid by the CIA, yes, we cannot deny that, but they decided to behave like animals for money.

I agree, however if you do a search on South American dictators and the worst offenders of atrocities, you might be surprised at how many were trained by the "School of the Americas" in the US
Mordae
Mordae

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:10 am

Ah, that I didn't know..... I will ask my dad when I skype with him at the weekend, see what he knows about it.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:58 am

I know for sure that the Panama story and the Nicaraguan story was half told. Many people do not know Edward Seaga of Jamaica involvement in the whole issue. Both Noriega, and Seaga were involved with the CIA but Seaga escaped without being mentioned because he cooperated with the CIA more than Noriega. Lots of people do not know that Jamaica was a hub for drug trafficking from Nicaragua through the Panama Canal.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:45 pm

And the CIA is the largest importer of street drugs, so while they tout busts of local dealers who were in business for themselves, there may pass a tractor trailer hiding a larger shipment of the stuff the CIA and their dealers have coming in.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum