The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth The Final Nail in RE coffin

+2
Kaere
Stargate
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Flat Earth The Final Nail in RE coffin  - Page 3 Empty Re: Flat Earth The Final Nail in RE coffin

Post by Stargate Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:59 pm

Tim, to be honest, I read a lot of scientific stuff but I don't really dwell on them I have my specif topics, but I am more about knowing a little what I can understand. A lot of times I cannot follow, and other times it makes no sense, so I stick to what I can argue about.
You know of all the scientist I have read about, Tesla is the only one that really makes sense to me. I think his science was peoples science. Most of the science and scientists these days are geared to prestige science, and not peoples science. We must have a natural way of putting what they tell us to practice, or science is just for the elite.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth The Final Nail in RE coffin  - Page 3 Empty Re: Flat Earth The Final Nail in RE coffin

Post by Stargate Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:36 pm

This is another perspective of looking at life on our planet.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:37 am

^^ I replied about that last video on the other thread you  made.
Very Happy
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:21 am

Agartha wrote:^^ I replied about that last video on the other thread you  made.
Very Happy

Something went wrong Ags.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:43 pm

Stargate wrote:
Something went wrong Ags.

What do you mean, Star? What went wrong?
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Agy, I really don't know what I did, it seems I an getting old. I posted this twice because my computer was hanged up and I went ahead and did it again, that is the reason it showed up two times.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3