The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do Ghosts Exist?...

3 posters

Go down

Do Ghosts Exist?... Empty Do Ghosts Exist?...

Post by Rockhopper Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:08 am

According to some studies, a whopping third of Americans believe in ghosts. So Laci Green decided it's time to look at the shaky science behind the paranormal. And what she finds might just explain away that bump in the night.

Tim
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Do Ghosts Exist?... Empty Re: Do Ghosts Exist?...

Post by Solace Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:53 pm

I believe that both possibilities exist... I do believe in ghosts and have had a lot of paranormal experiences since childhood that were very real to me and other's who were with me at times. However, I also believe in the aspects of the brain that can be tapped into to create the feeling of a "presence". As mentioned before, Dr. Persinger was my psychology professor in Uni and I was chosen(with a few others) to wear this "God" helmet that the vid speaks of, and did indeed feel a presence while wearing it, so I can also validate that claim. I am a firm believer in science and spirituality and believe there is room for both in our world. Smile
Solace
Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:01 pm

My version of ghost rest on the fact that I am body and spirit. One side of me is visible and the other side invisible. With my body I can see it, with my spirit I can feel it. I have never seen a spirit without a body, however I have felt a spirit without seeing a body. Does that make any sense?

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down