The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story Of Adolf Hitler...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Story Of Adolf Hitler... Empty The Story Of Adolf Hitler...

Post by Rockhopper Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:14 am

Shows how he was able to take over Germany. His early life and how his hatred of Jews came about.

Part 1

Part 2

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

The Story Of Adolf Hitler... Empty Re: The Story Of Adolf Hitler...

Post by Monk (in hiding) Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:35 am

Adolf Hitler, The Greatest Story Never Told.........

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:11 pm

Yeah, hatred is never a solid building block for rule, is just a method for terror, and dividing the opposition, much as the hatred of the poor by the middle class has been fomented by the rich to keep them all off of seeing what the rich are doing to them all.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:41 am

I see Obama will NOT authorize a decrease in federal spending on militarization of local police forces.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:44 am

Ω wrote:I see Obama will NOT authorize a decrease in federal spending on militarization of local police forces.

Because his rich Corporate masters, who also have more control and influence over the Republicans, will not allow it.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:55 am

Lenzabi wrote:
Ω wrote:I see Obama will NOT authorize a decrease in federal spending on militarization of local police forces.

Because his rich Corporate masters, who also have more control and influence over the Republicans, will not allow it.

You believe that shit?

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Republicans and Democrats have become a coin, heads/tails, and they get massive corporate contributions, so they do things for corporates over the people.

Now we have predominantly republican control over the Judiciary and Legislative branches for the one face of the coin, another has the minority power in those but controls the Executive branch, but he appoints Wall Street boys to power, rather than not. Obama is more pro-corporate than the tea-party types care to see.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Ok, I agree, voting is pointless now. Won't make any/ none/ notta difference.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:11 pm

Ω wrote:Ok, I agree, voting is pointless now. Won't make any/ none/ notta difference.

I still vote, at the democrats will toss some crumbs our way, the republicans hog it all, they intend to make tax breaks for the rich permanent, while dismantling the working families tax breaks like earned income credit and child credits, The Republicans love spending, mostly on the war machine and BIG Oil and other corporate fat cats, so they are doing very well, the little guys from Poor to middle-middle class are screwed over and made to hate on the others so as to not go for the rich as they aspire to get to be rich, but sadly, that myth of upper mobility is all rigged as well.

Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:41 pm

Lenzabi wrote:
Ω wrote:Ok, I agree, voting is pointless now. Won't make any/ none/ notta difference.

I still vote, at the democrats will toss some crumbs our way, the republicans hog it all, they intend to make tax breaks for the rich permanent, while dismantling the working families tax breaks like earned income credit and child credits, The Republicans love spending, mostly on the war machine and BIG Oil and other corporate fat cats, so they are doing very well, the little guys from Poor to middle-middle class are screwed over and made to hate on the others so as to not go for the rich as they aspire to get to be rich, but sadly, that myth of upper mobility is all rigged as well.

Many RED States one is screwed with Obama Care. The Nephew is thinking about moving to Florida, I told me he needs to check into insurance costs because he's gonna be in for sticker shock. Another thing, become disabled and single in many RED states and you get zero assistance, zero until SSI or SSDI kicks in, not even food stamps.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:29 pm

I live in WV, a red state, I lived with my friends due to no money while waiting for my disability, I did get food stamps and medicaide, Looks like for my 51st B-day I get to be on Medicare as they mailed me the IEQ stuff, but I have yet to receive the card to finish the process.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:20 pm

Lenzabi wrote:I live in WV, a red state, I lived with my friends due to no money while waiting for my disability, I did get food stamps and medicaide, Looks like for my 51st B-day I get to be on Medicare as they mailed me the IEQ stuff, but I have yet to receive the card to finish the process.

Get a supplemental plan too. You will get about a $120 deduction off your SSDI check and the supplemental will cost about the same. $250 Month for good insurance is a godsend here in the USA. Everyone should be on Medicare, single payer system.

I have a feeling Obama care will be overturned. Heard many people are seeing $100 Month increases for next year.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:22 pm

Single payer is how we should have gone in the first place. Obama caved to the Insurance and Big Pharma as well as a doctor guild
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:27 pm

Lenzabi wrote:Single payer is how we should have gone in the first place. Obama caved to the Insurance and Big Pharma as well as a doctor guild

For that I am angry. It's bad enough we have one of the shortest vacation schedules in the World. Another thing, those poor waitresses need to make enough in wages where 'tips' become like in Europe, round up the bill if you wish.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:10 pm

Right now, my concern is how much we are getting close to being ripe for a demagogue like Hitler to come and play a false savior from all this inequality and turn America into a bigger version of Nazi-land of 1933-1945
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:08 am

Lenzabi wrote:Right now, my concern is how much we are getting close to being ripe for a demagogue like Hitler to come and play a false savior from all this inequality and turn America into a bigger version of Nazi-land of 1933-1945

My dear friend,mind what you wish for. We are heading in the wrong direction for comfort, but in the right one for change. However we the masses have yet to define what the change would look like. We need a new type of collective thinking on the order of respect for all and control of our obsession with greed.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:42 am

Oh it is not what I wish for, but that the masses voted for the very people who will backstab them to serve the corporate masters are steering us to some pretty dark waters [politically speaking. already we see some of the repeats of history that sent Germany to Fascism and warfare

The American Empire is cornering itself and not working to halt it's own collapse, We already have the inequality, the corporatism, the warmongering.

People have to get tired of the massive amounts of money withheld from safety net programs to be spent on Fat Cats in Big Weapons and Big Oil etc.

People now set to simpler thinking will seek whoever offers the simplest sounding solutions, never checking the soundness of the "solutions"

And that has me simply concerned.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken McClellan Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:05 am

we are getting close to being ripe for a demagogue like Hitler to come and play a false savior from all this inequality and turn America into a bigger version of Nazi-land of 1933-1945

There's an interesting person over on YouTube, Carolyn Hamlett, who suggests the one the Bible warns about (Rev. 13) was born in October of 1984. So ... if he was to parallel someone else's life, he would be making a debut on the world stage as a commanding presence recovering from a head wound sometime in the next 10 months!

Could be an exciting three and a half years that follow. Most interesting thing about him? He's an avatar like in the movie. See the 2nd Treatise of Seth. "I visited a bodily dwelling ..."
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

http://kenmcclellan.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:42 am

It's a problem that is not unique to the US Len. The whole of the Western is suffering the same malaise.  Who we can vote for is decided by the party who then put their names forward. They are carefully selected to not rock the boat.

Tweedledee/Tweedledum politics. In the US you have Republicrats and Democans. Here we have the Gnatlabs or the Labnatts. The UK has the Torlabs and the Labtories. Europe has a shambles! Aussie has Tony Abbott and Canada has Steve Harper.

Time to sharpen up our Pikes?

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:00 am

Lenzabi wrote:Oh it is not what I wish for, but that the masses voted for the very people who will backstab them to serve the corporate masters are steering us to some pretty dark waters [politically speaking. already we see some of the repeats of history that sent Germany to Fascism and warfare

The American Empire is cornering itself and not working to halt it's own collapse, We already have the inequality, the corporatism, the warmongering.

People have to get tired of the massive amounts of money withheld from safety net programs to be spent on Fat Cats in Big Weapons and Big Oil etc.

People now set to simpler thinking will seek whoever offers the simplest sounding solutions, never checking the soundness of the "solutions"

And that has me simply concerned.

Sadly Leny, you are so right. Hitler was god sent in most of the Germans eyes, they were ready to grab anything in the hope things would change. You would be surprised to know how many Germans wish Hitler would come back today. The US is getting to place where the cooperate gangs will offer a dictator and the people will accept believing things is going to change. Really nothing new.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next