The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISIL IS WEAK

+4
Rockhopper
Kaere
Solace
Rogue
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ISIL IS WEAK - Page 2 Empty Re: ISIL IS WEAK

Post by Rockhopper Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:14 pm

It is hard to differentiate at times Star. And Rog is right too - we have been lied to so many times that it's hard to believe when we are told the truth.

I have never worked in the 'News' industry except on the Sports side of it but even there, I saw things that were going on that I didn't like. When you're looking for news on the net, always check the sources. Then use common sense to decide if it's true or not.

ISIS/ISIL is a creation of the invasion of Iraq and Bams is marking time until his term finishes, then it will be some-one else's problem. It is the Law of Unintended Consequences but anyone who knew even a little of the issues in that area would have foreseen it.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:44 am

Yes Tim, it was impossible to miss, some of the stuff makes you wonder. I think when it comes to security they do see that they cannot grantee any ones safety.
What they are not getting is that any third world nation can just come in and over ride this massive intelligence machinery, and reek havoc. 9/11 proved it.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:28 am

As we learned a couple of days ago the UN has decided to attack and destroy Isis. We have the US, UK, France and Russia definitely attacking....... and now we also have China!

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/china-declares-war-on-isis-after-terrorists-claim-to-have-executed-chinese-hostage/ar-BBnkiit?li=AAaeUIW

The whole world against one radical group...one group.... Shocked
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:37 am

Nothing is as you would expect Shocked
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:44 am

And nothing is ever what it appears to be.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:42 pm

Agartha wrote:As we learned a couple of days ago the UN has decided to attack and destroy Isis. We have the US, UK, France and Russia definitely attacking....... and now we also have China!

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/china-declares-war-on-isis-after-terrorists-claim-to-have-executed-chinese-hostage/ar-BBnkiit?li=AAaeUIW

The whole world against one radical group...one group.... Shocked
Ags, I do not trust any of that what they tell us, and I am not going to say it's not so either, I really don't know. What I can assure you of, is that everything is so muddled up, you might have to look over your shoulder, because you don't know who is who.

I also don't for one minute believe we are dealing with one group, we are already at war, people say lots of things.  

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:15 pm

That's the one thing that doesn't add up: how can ONE single group be so powerful that the US and UK haven't destroyed it yet? And now France and Russia have also been involved and they are still there?... how can one group be more powerful than the most powerful countries in the world together???
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Agartha wrote:That's the one thing that doesn't add up: how can ONE single group be so powerful that the US and UK haven't destroyed it yet? And now France and Russia have also been involved and they are still there?... how can one group be more powerful than the most powerful countries in the world together???
I can't answer that. You try??? LOL Very Happy

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:42 pm

LOL
I am thinking.... something is not clicking in my head...
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:02 pm

Do they really want to defeat them?

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:37 pm

Why haven't they defeated one terrorist group?
Is this group really that powerful?
Do they really want to defeat them?

...so many questions.... I think watching Munich last night did something to ignite the conspiracy believer in me!
lol
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:50 pm

I think of them as an anthill... if you squash the middle of an ant hill, there's always more ants hidden somewhere on the edges, they run away and hide, plotting and creating new anthills.

That's why... there's no country to attack. They are everywhere. Absolutely everywhere. Like spilling sugar on the floor.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:35 pm

Yes i agree Kaere. They are not located at some core spot to attack and easily eradicate. These guys aren't powerful! They can't defeat the countries war machines. The only weapon they are defeating us with atm is fear.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:25 pm

Ags and all, the US has the most prolific and potent Military-Industrial-Complex on Earth, other nations have had the same thing spawn in them. BUT the MIC as it is called, needs to feed to grow and stay o top of all other endeavors, to subvert money for schools, hospitals, police, fire departments, infrastructure and social safety nets, they create these bogeymen.

These Bogeymen are then pumped up by the related Media sound bytes that scare folks into wanting us to stay the world's super power, and in other nations world powers themselves, to protect us all from these terrorists.

Look what happened from WW2 and the Axis we then went to the Cold War and the Soviet Union (or empire as Reagan called it), that ended and for a while there slumps with some periods like Serbia and all that mess there.

slump and soon we had terrorism in the 1990's alongside that of the ethnic cleansers to fight.

then 9/11/2001 and this new bogeyman Al-Queada appears to challenge us and make us go to a war footing, and pump up the war economy which only helped a few. 14yrs later and we are still in warring in Afghanistan as well as supplying arms tot he rebels in Syria, Iran will be the one resurrected bogeyman from the early 1980s to take the place of AQ and ISIL as they get wrecked by not us, but Russia. As the threats from AQ faded and dwindled, we got ISIL to replace them, a more radical break-away from AQ and they have been made out as a super bogeyman.

The apparent plan for the MIC is to have us in cycles of never ending wars, wars that shall allow us to keep getting fooled into feeding the MIC here their 700billion a year diet.

With climate change they will also now have the excuse to defend us against drought caused human migrations, secure drinkable water9Ironic as they are fracking here and poisoning the ground waters), secure arable land sources, and food, and fuel. All the poor kids will be spent fighting those wars under low pay and crappy post war health care from a government that may say "Thank you for your service", but never shells out the money for us veterans, preferring to make us jump hoops to get help. BUT they will pay for those new robo planes and combat bots they label drones.

MIC and Big Oil seem to own all the governments, not a conspiracy, but a ever emerging sad reality.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:38 pm

I think not, too many different interest. Now Briton says its going to join France, Haeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:27 am

Well, what's going to happen now?
Turkey has just shot down a Russian airplane whilst it was on Syrian territory and Putin is calling Nato to deal with the 'backstabbing terrorist accomplice' (aka: Turkey). Turkey says the jet was on their territory. Russia says they were in Syria. An urgent and extraordinary Nato meeting has been scheduled for today as requested by Turkey.

I have never feared a world war so much since the 80s (cold war)...
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:53 am

Yes, this does make for raised tensions thanks to all of this mess.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:16 am

I think the next world war has been building for the past 14 years, it's only a matter of time, there are too may tensions around the world and too many countries getting involved. I just fear it will happen soon, but on the other hand I feel like it has already started.
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:06 am

Yep, guys..... it seems like things really are getting worse..... not a nice feeling.......
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next