The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest UFO's

+4
Monk (in hiding)
Marilyn7
Agartha
X
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Latest UFO's - Page 3 Empty Re: Latest UFO's

Post by Rockhopper Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:49 pm

No more mysterious than any other form of Physics Mr. W.

A few years ago some friends and I bounced signals off the moon using a modified microwave oven. We received the signal back several seconds later. The signal was an Amplitude Modulated RF. We amplitude modulated the signal at our end (using a choke to vary the strength of the power to the magnetron according to the sound thus varying the amplitude of the signal). The sound itself never left the modulator only the microwave RF did.

That modulated RF signal was detected by the receiver which produced a mirror image of the original sound and created a likeness. Now that is something completely different to transmitting sound through space.

Everything in the universe is governed by the Laws of Physics everywhere.

Tim.

Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by X Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:23 am

I highly doubt space Is governed by the Law of physic on earth...

Sound Is Sound...i dont care how It travels....sound Is vibration...and vibrations move through space...

if You jumped in a car...and went 50 miles down the road....are You not 50 miles down the road?

or Is your information Just 50 miles down the road?

Without speaking or movement of anykind your body Is giving off Sound...everything does...from humans to rocks...empty space even has Sound...if You were in space You wouldnt here It...put up a transmitter and You Will...

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:50 am

Rockhopper wrote:
Mr.W wrote:Also...if you are in a rocket..and your buddy is in a rocket a distance away...you communicate through a radio....your voice...is transmitted through space to his antenna....in other words...sound traveled rocket to rocket in space...

just a little funny to say...never say never

Ah yes but radio transmission is not the transmission of sound. It is the transmission of information that makes sound imposed on RF. Study your amateur licence, you'll learn all about propagation.

Sound transmission is acoustic (caused by vibrations of the medium molecules and they are in very short supply in space), the producer of sound generates movement in the molecules that then travel outwards from the source weakening as it travels. If there is no molecules or they are spaced very far apart, the sound can't propagate. So, no sound in space. Everything else is just splitting hairs.

Tim.

No sound between rocks ears... lsol

Does Sound Travel through Space

The singing black hole

We've seen that the Sun's acoustic (sound) waves don't get very far, but the vibration itself can be detected visually. However in 2003 a team of astronomers from Cambridge, England observed pressure waves – essentially, sound waves – coming from a black hole in the Perseus Cluster of galaxies some 250 million light years away.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art29542.asp

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by X Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:40 am

Fascinating stuff...the universel secrets Will manifest before You once You step out of the box and Begin a new way of thinking....science and spiritualism Along with imagination

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:10 am

Mr.W wrote:Fascinating stuff...the universel secrets Will manifest before You once You step out of the box and Begin a new way of thinking....science and spiritualism Along with imagination

Symbols/ music the universal language...

Latest UFO's - Page 3 2wdrs6u

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Agartha wrote:
Mr.W wrote:Well to me...there has been footage

Are you brave enough to post them so I can assess them too?
lol

AG, I would not completely reject UFO'S, but I think the most of what we are calling UFO'S are from planet earth.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by X Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:17 pm

The tether video from nasa

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:43 pm

Mr.W. I am not sure what to believe anymore. I do think there are UFO's but I also know there are lots of people scamming out there. What do you think?

I also know there are other propulsion systems that are far more efficient than what we use on planet earth. I cannot think that there are no other civilizations in the universe that do not know this.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by X Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:54 pm

I believe real ufos are vehicles of lights...and yes they can be faked...but...i think 10% of videos may be unexplainable

I believe in order to travel the speed of light...you must be light

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:19 pm

Mr.W wrote:I believe real ufos are vehicles of lights...and yes they can be faked...but...i think 10% of videos may be unexplainable

I believe in order to travel the speed of light...you must be light

I agree with you on that point, it makes a lot of sense.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:13 am

Stargate wrote:
AG, I would not completely reject UFO'S, but I think the most of what we are calling UFO'S are from planet earth.

Oh no, my friend, I am not completely rejecting them......the problem is that so far I haven't seen one video that makes me go 'hm'......(yeah, like the song! LOL).

If they are real then one day I will have my proof.....I know.

Very Happy
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by X Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 am

Of course you will....life has proven to live in the harshest of environments on this planet...and should Be no différent in space

to me...its like a walk in the océan...eveerything Is So well camouflaged Most of the time...you need to Be right There....right in There to find life

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:57 am

Mr.W wrote:Of course you will....life has proven to live in the harshest of environments on this planet...and should Be no différent in space

to me...its like a walk in the océan...eveerything Is So well camouflaged Most of the time...you need to Be right There....right in There to find life

Yes, life can grow in the most incredibly harsh environment........and, like i said before, maybe in other galaxies the blocks of life are different, and maybe the laws of physics/biology/etc that rule Earth, don't rule other planets. Scientists are still speculating on that,we don't have any proof of any kind yet.

......Maybe giant blue creatures like the Na'vi do exist somewhere....
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by X Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:23 am

Right...but the fact There Is no proof but a strong belief shouldnt stop real science from investigating big time..ie the ufo phenomena...they mostly ignore what could be on their doorsteps...and written in ancient texts...its a shame to me...

here Is my imagination at work...and if i was government i would fund the research...why not

light beings...that exist by consuming light...producing light..,instead of producing energy as we do by consuming food...they produce emotions...that radiates...their by Product...or waste as we call ours..is not waste...but création..

and if we look at Our waste...as in crap lol...its not waste either...it fuels life...and in That waste Is the remains of Our émotions..which nature feeds upon

weird huh?

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:12 am

Agartha wrote:
Mr.W wrote:Of course you will....life has proven to live in the harshest of environments on this planet...and should Be no différent in space

Yes, life can grow in the most incredibly harsh environment........and, like i said before, maybe in other galaxies the blocks of life are different, and maybe the laws of physics/biology/etc that rule Earth, don't rule other planets. Scientists are still speculating on that,we don't have any proof of any kind yet.

......Maybe giant blue creatures like the Na'vi do exist somewhere....

Ag, I do not think we HAVE TO WAIT FOR SCIENCE TO CONFIRM that life is variable, just look at all the things that grow on the planet in different places no matter the conditions. As a matter of fact, just look at humans and the conditions they chose at times to flourish in, incredible at times.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:14 am

Mr.W wrote:Right...but the fact There Is no proof but a strong belief shouldnt stop real science from investigating big time..ie the ufo phenomena...they mostly ignore what could be on their doorsteps...and written in ancient texts...its a shame to me...

here Is my imagination at work...and if i was government i would fund the research...why not

light beings...that exist by consuming light...producing light..,instead of producing energy  as we do by consuming food...they produce emotions...that radiates...their by Product...or waste as we call ours..is not waste...but création..

and if we look at Our waste...as in crap lol...its not waste either...it fuels life...and in That waste Is the remains of Our émotions..which nature feeds upon

weird huh?

In that sense we are made from waste.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:45 am

Stargate wrote:
Ag, I do not think we HAVE TO WAIT FOR SCIENCE TO CONFIRM that life is variable, just look at all the things that grow on the planet in different places no matter the conditions. As a matter of fact, just look at humans and the conditions they chose at times to flourish in, incredible at times.

Absolutely, my friend! Go read what I posted on the Life in other planets thread!  Very Happy
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:47 pm

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by X Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:59 pm

cool

Shocking statement released by the Chinese-American astronaut and former commander of the International Space Station, Leroy Chiao.

While he was installing a navigation antennas outside of the ISS, he saw 5 lights that formed a V-shaped formation and were apparently very close.

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:28 am

I do believe in UFO's and that there is other life out there somewhere in our universe. Trouble is with videos of anything these days, so much is faked or made out to be something it is not. I have seen two UFO's with my own eyes, one could've been explained by some sort of secret military craft/training (it was following a military jet. The other one could not be explained by anything from this planet at this time.

The reason I say that is there is a possibility that UFO's are actually human, but from the future. Observers that have learnt to time travel and are keeping an eye on the planet earth, maybe they do not live on planet earth any longer. It is possible.

But I know they do exist, I do not need proof from a video, although I do enjoy watching them, but unless you take that video yourself, you do not know if it is real.

I am sure at some point in the future that we will have our proof of alien existence.
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next