The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST THING TRUMP HAS EVER DONE WITH nk

4 posters

Go down

BEST THING TRUMP HAS EVER DONE WITH nk Empty BEST THING TRUMP HAS EVER DONE WITH nk

Post by Stargate Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:11 pm

I guess we are all getting over the drama at the G7 meeting, wondering if Trump had forgotten that Canada is the only real friend the US had outside of Israel. It is shortsightedness to turn on your only real friend, although trump might be right about some aspect of US trade. Having said that, I do think negotiating with NK, is the smartest thing he has done since taking office. It might be he had no choice knowing it would have led to war. I think he was scared and had to make some concessions we don't yet know the fine points. 
On the other hand, the price is very high if America should give up the strategic position it held in that corner of the world.
Be as it may we have to hope it all works.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

BEST THING TRUMP HAS EVER DONE WITH nk Empty Re: BEST THING TRUMP HAS EVER DONE WITH nk

Post by Rockhopper Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:01 pm

Meeting of the minds Star?

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

BEST THING TRUMP HAS EVER DONE WITH nk Empty Re: BEST THING TRUMP HAS EVER DONE WITH nk

Post by Stargate Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:37 am

Rockhopper wrote:Meeting of the minds Star?

Tim.
For sure Tim, however I think Trump underestimated the intelligence of the younger man.

I also believe that it is nonsense to even think that KJU would totally give up his weapons.
We will see what happens.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:11 pm

More that Trumpy overestimated his own intelligence Star.

Kimmie won't give up his nukes, they are his security!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:26 pm

It's more confusing than anything else IMO - in the middle of all this stupid name-calling and falling out with other leaders that he does, he's managed to broker seemingly the most promising deal with NK yet.
Bizarre, LOL.
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:26 pm

TrueCrazyLion wrote:It's more confusing than anything else IMO - in the middle of all this stupid name-calling and falling out with other leaders that he does, he's managed to broker seemingly the most promising deal with NK yet.
Bizarre, LOL.
Although I want to give Trump credit, I cannot forget when Obama mentioned that he thought it was a good idea to talk to Kim, they nearly crucified him.

There is no one on the planet that can only do wrong, he could not stay on planet earth. It is however important that others acknowledge when he does right.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:02 pm

I feel that Trump is depending on and exploiting people's new short attention spans... no one will remember long enough to follow up, see what comes of it. It's all just optics for show, like false storefronts that used to pop up in the west, tiny little shack with a fake presence in front - make it seem like it's better than it is.

He's disgusting.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:21 pm

Kaere wrote:I feel that Trump is depending on and exploiting people's new short attention spans... no one will remember long enough to follow up, see what comes of it. It's all just optics for show, like false storefronts that used to pop up in the west, tiny little shack with a fake presence in front - make it seem like it's better than it is.

He's disgusting.
I couldn't agree more, however it does bring a certain calm over the world at least for a moment.

Trump cannot save the world or America, America has been it's own enemy. What Trump is doing is dragging everything down with him as America falls. The first serious damaging thing is not to recognize who his friends and allies are.

Things are not good K, they have never been worse, and I mean for everybody.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:47 pm

Stargate wrote:

I couldn't agree more, however it does bring a certain calm over the world at least for a moment.

Trump cannot save the world or America, America has been it's own enemy. What Trump is doing is dragging everything down with him as America falls. The first serious damaging thing is not to recognize who his friends and allies are.

Things are not good K, they have never been worse, and I mean for everybody.
Trumpy wants the Nobel Peace Prize Star, only because Obama got one. The Trumpster has set about destroying everything that Bams did because of that vindictive streak he has. The Iran Deal, the Paris Accord etc. all put in place by Bams have to be dismantled.

Trumpy tried and failed to dismantle the ACA (Bamcare) and he did the biggest Tax Cut (Tax Shift), biggerer and betterer than Bams one.

Trumpy is a White Supremacist, Racist and a generally odious human being!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:05 pm

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down