The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music you are listening to right now Part 4

+13
IceWendigo
Agartha
Nami4444
Rockhopper
Milocross
Lenzabi
Stirky
Quietstorm
Monk (in hiding)
Rinoa
Marilyn7
LittleFeathers2
Solace
17 posters

Page 29 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next

Go down

Music you are listening to right now Part 4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Music you are listening to right now Part 4

Post by Agartha Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:49 am

Creating a new playlist on my Spotify and I've added the songs above (except Katy Perry's). This is the next one... I love his last album, so 80s!

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Music you are listening to right now Part 4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Music you are listening to right now Part 4

Post by TrueCrazyLion Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:28 am

Great songs, Aggie Very Happy
Sounds like your Spotify playlist will be awesome - very fresh sounding, chilled and creative - and atmospheric!

I agree that the song above sounds very 80s, synth-tastic! But it has great lyrics too, nice to listen to.

The song before it, too - very profound and beautiful!
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:16 pm

You've got to explain to me what atmospheric is... because you say it so much! lol
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:04 pm

Really it’s a kind of “umbrella word” I use to describe an image, song etc, which conveys a strong overall sense of a positive feeling, oneness in this case IMO, as I think you’re very in touch with your thoughts and emotions, and communicating them eloquently through these posts.

My two cents. LOL
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:25 am

Ah, I like that term now, atmospheric. And thank you... not all songs resonate with me or how I'm feeling, sometimes I just like them, but usually they are an oral expression of my mind and soul. Thank you.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:09 am

You’re more than welcome, just being honest about observations which I made Smile Same way as you seem to do yourself Smile 
And I know what you mean, I use music to express my innermost feelings too! (Listening to a particular song and posting it at a particular time, etc) So what you’ve said really resonates. Smile
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:14 am

Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:19 am

Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:14 am

Digging this song now, after rediscovering it yesterday on Spotify:

TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:54 am

LOL at your songs, Rogue!! The Quarantine Anthem is actually pretty good! 

Lion, that song takes me back.... so 90s!

Two songs I've added to my new Spotify playlist (first one recommended by my daughter, second one by my oldest son):

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:57 pm

The Deetah song is definitely 90s, yep - it’s the MCing that really gives it the unmistakable edge! Razz 
It has happy memories for me from September 1998, when it got released(That September was the warmest and sunniest month of 1998 in Scotland, with the warmest day of the year on September 20th - 22C! We had a very short late summer that year! LOL). I remember really liking the chorus. I came across it again on Spotify yesterday while I was playing NOW 41, and really reconnected with it - love the energy of the chorus. Then I Googled the song and found Deetah is from South America! LOL
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:48 am

I didn't know she is Latina... I actually don't really know much about her anyway lol
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:23 am

(In fairness she is a pretty obscure and mainly forgotten artist LOL!)
Yeah, a quick Google revealed that she is Chilean(Although she spent a major part of her childhood in Sweden after her family moved there when she was 6... Wish I had such rich cultural heritage!) and that her artist name derives from a diminutive version of her real name(Claudita), and that her Birthday is on February 29. 
One of the more interesting singers I’ve read about, at a glance.

Maybe there’s just something about me and Latinas! Razz
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:35 pm

Lion, have you ever gone out with a Latina? 

Another song added to my playlist:

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:16 pm

Yay Aussies!!! cheers
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:31 am

LOL I didn't even know they are Australians! I really like them, I have a few songs of theirs in my playlist, for example:

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:22 am

Agartha wrote:Lion, have you ever gone out with a Latina?
Yes! I went out with an Italian woman in 2013.
Also, when I lived in Dundee Uni Halls in 2004/2005, I became very close to a Spanish ERASMUS student who was living in another block of flats(But was friends with my Spanish flatmate). Although our friendship stayed platonic due to the timing of when we met each other(She had a boyfriend back in Spain), we became very close during that year - I don’t know if platonic love exists, but if it does, I’m pretty sure that’s what we both felt for each other.

But there are other examples I can think of where I’ve gravitated towards Latinas, and they’ve tended to keep turning up in my life too - I think of them as warm, kind, honest people who are more approachable than the UK women I’ve come across so far, I guess.

PS - Great song and video!
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:30 pm

I'm sure they like your looks: usually Latinas love the blonde guys with blue eyes (I think I'm one of the exceptions as I am usually attracted to the exotic/ dark guys). 

And also, Latinas are feisty, fiery and bossy! lol
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:58 am

That’s all good: I like to know where I stand in relationships, I’d rather be shouted at than given silent treatment, but I know my own mind and won’t let anybody change that, so I don’t fear the bossy part. But feisty and fiery is all good! LOL 

I’ve been told by psychics in the past that I have past lives where I was Latino myself and that’s part of the reason why I connect so easily with Latinos and Latinas in this life; I definitely feel more Latino than Scottish in that respect. That, plus the looks you picked up on... It’s an interesting thought! LOL Smile
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:07 am

I have never seen a psychic to ask them about past lives, mostly because I used to believe and now I am not so sure...... regardless, I think dating other cultures is a great thing, like opening a door to a brand new world.... or discovering a new ice cream flavour. I'll stop here  Razz

This is such a great song... the blonde guy with glasses is actually from Argentina. I wonder what a psychic would say about my past lives if they see my music playlists LOL

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next