The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheepie, stupidity and intuition ignorant thread

+3
Agartha
Rockhopper
Aianawa aianawa nui
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sheepie, stupidity and intuition ignorant thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Sheepie, stupidity and intuition ignorant thread

Post by Rockhopper Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:15 am

Mmmwah! Big kiss!  sunny 

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Sheepie, stupidity and intuition ignorant thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Sheepie, stupidity and intuition ignorant thread

Post by Aianawa aianawa nui Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:47 am

Geez you be telling me you gotta white cat next
Aianawa aianawa nui
Aianawa aianawa nui

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:53 am

Aw look at you two being all nice to each other Wink

PS Tim loves white cats Very Happy
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aianawa aianawa nui Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Stirrer, lsol
Aianawa aianawa nui
Aianawa aianawa nui

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:49 pm

Stirky wrote: PS Tim loves white cats Very Happy

Of course I do! I have Snowy here.  Laughing 

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aianawa aianawa nui Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:36 am

Enough piddle paddle , lets look at this book > Full Catastrophe Living < by Jon Kabat-Zinn, reading his latest revised edition, i laughed when at one place he says > health industry nope disease industry yip, as he points out mindfullllness and its affect on one, is so amazing, yes this man changed the world because this book became a guiding book for many in the differing scientific fields (Most) involving mind body and logical thought , lsol
Aianawa aianawa nui
Aianawa aianawa nui

Back to top Go down

Post by Aianawa aianawa nui Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:28 pm

Ok then lets move to Dimensions, now scientests generally agree there is likely around 17 to 19 dimensions but are annoyed or lack understanding of how to find or interact with them, not understanding that the power one has once dimensional access happens needs to be not got by a mind unknown, so a heart mind meld as such is the gate , lsol
Aianawa aianawa nui
Aianawa aianawa nui

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:38 pm

acco wrote:Enough piddle paddle , lets look at this book > Full Catastrophe Living < by Jon Kabat-Zinn, reading his latest revised edition, i laughed when at one place he says > health industry nope disease industry yip, as he points out mindfullllness and its affect on one, is so amazing, yes this man changed the world because this book became a guiding book for many in the differing scientific fields (Most) involving mind body and logical thought , lsol

Just quit taking blood pressure pills, my Cardo put me on AMLODIPINE..........

Guess what, My feet became numb and mi toes tingled real bad. I could hardly walk. The MAYO clinic website said this is one of the side effects of AMLODIPINE. Went to my GP yesterday and he agreed, quit AMLODIPINE!

I'm sticking to my Mary Jane, thank you.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aianawa aianawa nui Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:51 pm

EMF balancing technique, reiki, oneness blessings etc etc as far as chakra balancing/clearing/raising goes VM, yip yip me broken record , mary jane will only do so much, cannabiss oil yes, lsol
Aianawa aianawa nui
Aianawa aianawa nui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2