The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump: The Global Disaster waiting to happen

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Trump: The Global Disaster waiting to happen - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: The Global Disaster waiting to happen

Post by Kaere Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:30 pm

Rogue wrote:
Americans Google 'How To Move To Canada' After Donald Trump Super Tuesday Wins
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/03/02/americans-google-how-to-m_n_9363864.html?utm_hp_ref=uk&utm_hp_ref=uk

Oh gawd *facepalm*

This too... http://cbiftrumpwins.com/#intro

Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Trump: The Global Disaster waiting to happen - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: The Global Disaster waiting to happen

Post by Rogue Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:38 am

Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:37 pm

I don't know if American reputation can be damaged anymore than it already is, Trump is just the confirmation of how damaged it is.
Having said that, I am not totally disagreeing with some of the things he says, I am not sure he understands how to implement them.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:09 pm

Dumpt the Trump! Feel the Bern!
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:15 pm

Lenzabi wrote:Dumpt the Trump! Feel the Bern!

It seems the politicians are turning you into a poet Len, maybe we are not giving him the credit for the things he can do. Lol.

America needs Trump, to take them out of the slump.

As you can imagine, Hillary has already won, the deck was stacked against Bernie from jump ..

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:04 pm

No Star, because we have the other 35 states to do their vote before it is over. Hillary by that same right should have quit in 2008 after he fails, she followed Obama around all 50 states in '08.

California has a whopping 475 delegates to grab alone! Hillary had her good start, but let us see how she does for the long run as Bernie earned 45million to here raising 31million in Feb, that her latest rally was just 1k people to Bernies' 15k, and that other states he is likely to lead, but the MSM is trying to shill it for Hills, I wish they would stick to reporting what happens, rather than trying to shape what happens.

Shows how corporatized and packaged and fake my country has become.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:44 pm

A Yank friend once remarked to me that the US is the real Disneyland! I understand what he means now.

It ain't over until it's over!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:06 am

Maybe people are waking up to Trump... one can only hope..

Donald Trump brutally exposed in Republican debate
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-brutally-exposed-in-republican-debate/news-story/41315d488cb01fbc75826de4db632b87
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:43 am

When you consider they claim Hilary has already 1000. delegates. That would make it hard outside of a miracle for Bernie to beat.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:24 pm

Rogue wrote:
Maybe people are waking up to Trump... one can only hope..

Donald Trump brutally exposed in Republican debate
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-brutally-exposed-in-republican-debate/news-story/41315d488cb01fbc75826de4db632b87

I think they really are... we won't really know until the actual election in November, I don't think. There are too many variables floating around and people are flighty by nature... I loved that comparison to Bernie Madoff though hehe...
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:16 am

I agree k, people are flighty.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:51 am

Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:03 am

Truth is Hitler is the most coveted politician that ever lived. There are more sympathizers than we might want to admit.
Hegel is a German who has been influential in terms of politics the world over, however you will not hear anyone mention his name although the Hegelian principles are used and coveted world wide.
Hitler used the power of excitement and his acting ability to fool people, he would like Stalin prepared himself before a mirror. Our man Trump has a don't care attitude that looks very macho. Sadly the Americans have a hunger for following actors and worshiping them.
Hitler appeared when the country was in trouble, just like the Donald. No matter what happens, he has changed politic world wide.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:30 pm

At least Adolf had a vocabulary greater than 20 words Star.

All Donny has is, "Make America Great Again," "Punch them in the Face," and "Throw them out without their coats."

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:39 pm

Rockhopper wrote:At least Adolf had a vocabulary greater than 20 words Star.

All Donny has is, "Make America Great Again," "Punch them in the Face," and "Throw them out without their coats."

Tim.

HAHAHAHA,, Are you saying he did not learn enough from Hitler? remember the people loved Hitler at first, but he did not have the American touch.
I am still afraid of the German mind, it can erupt at any time.
The Doony is the DON. Lol

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:54 am

THE media wants a member of the public to kill Donald Trump. That’s the view of a growing number of commentators, who have sounded warnings about the increasingly dangerous tone to media reporting around the Republican presidential hopeful. wrote:
Click here for full story
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:51 am

I'm a bit surprised no one has tried yet, tbh...
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:03 am

I don't know guys, this whole thing is getting out of hand. Killing Trump would only split the nation farther apart, and bring the country to a standstill. I don't think people are thinking rationally at the moment. It is the people and the media that is giving Trump the power. They successfully blotted out Ben Carson, they could do the same to Trump, and stop talking about killing him.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:12 am

No one is actually talking about killing him. It's the aggressive reporting and the likening to Hitler that is the problem. It could give someone the idea that assassination would be the morally right thing to do. If the media vilifies him enough, and perhaps reports to the extreme on his behavior, etc... it could give someone the wrong idea.

Not that his behavior and all isn't repugnant in the extreme but the media has the ability to focus it, spin it, and turn it into something it's not.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next