The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump: The Global Disaster waiting to happen

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Trump: The Global Disaster waiting to happen - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump: The Global Disaster waiting to happen

Post by Stargate Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:21 am

Yes, I absolutely agree Kaere, you know the media is not without blame. They can easily put a stop to Trump if most people think he is not good for the country. THEY GO TO WAR WHEN THE PEOPLE ARE AGAINST IT, You know what I mean? The easiest thing to do is to equate so called bad people with Hitler, because it generates hate. I wish America would stop for a minute and regain it's composure and think this thing out.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Trump: The Global Disaster waiting to happen - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump: The Global Disaster waiting to happen

Post by Kaere Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:27 am

Personally... I think Trump bought those aggressive protestors at the Chicago rally. At the beginning of the campaign, he bought actors to show support for him... the actors admitted to it. So I think Trump knew he needed something big to make sure he gets enough voters to nab the nomination - and so I think he bought people to act as violent protestors... so he could blame Bernie Sanders (which he did) and so he could blame black people (which he did). He cancelled the rally as well, the police have reported that they did NOT advise him to cancel it for public safety, he just went ahead and made an announcement. The police were like "whaaa?".

It's all his circus and he's manipulating everyone into doing exactly what he wants.

Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:48 am

Woow K, this is one man, he reminds me of Isis, the whole world could not defeat them until Putin decided it was too much for him.
I think you are right, it is his money that is paying for the division he has created. Hold on to your hat lady, this ride is about to get bumpy.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Trumpy's Goon Squad!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:30 pm

Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:04 pm

Kaere wrote:Personally... I think Trump bought those aggressive protestors at the Chicago rally. At the beginning of the campaign, he bought actors to show support for him... the actors admitted to it. So I think Trump knew he needed something big to make sure he gets enough voters to nab the nomination - and so I think he bought people to act as violent protestors... so he could blame Bernie Sanders (which he did) and so he could blame black people (which he did). He cancelled the rally as well, the police have reported that they did NOT advise him to cancel it for public safety, he just went ahead and made an announcement. The police were like "whaaa?".

It's all his circus and he's manipulating everyone into doing exactly what he wants.

Couldn't agree more Ka. Trumpy is a Reality Show goon and knows how to play the public. He has no substance and is all piss and wind.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:47 am

Shocking Len, and shocking where this could all be heading.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:17 am

Riot.. anyone?
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:49 am

Look guys, we have always been able to read between the lines when we smell a rat. If this is not a rat, then this is a cat. I am going along the lines that all we are looking at is a carefully designed plan to start something big, not abroad, but here in America. Trump is a specific color in the plan. I am really beginning to feel a sort of pain for America.
Trump is not the problem, it is the economy. Trump is a part of the cover up. He is about to loose a lot of his money power, or he would not expose himself to the point of being a target.
Now Putin has pushed America into a higher gear, because of what he did in Syria, and what he has done now. He is in trouble just the same as all the players, but he is creative and has more economical room to move. Trump is a pawn with the most to loose, he had to run for president, by design.
Just my thoughts on his rise to power.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:30 pm

Agreed Star, it is the economy. Trumpy appeals to the white workers who are job insecure and Hills appeals to those who have lots of cash. Neither are good for the country.

The US MIC has had a free ride but now the cost of it is hitting home.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:38 am

The US MIC has been in need of being reigned in for decades.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:52 pm

International diplomacy at its best.. not. What a surprise.
In Donald Trump’s Worldview, America Comes First, and Everybody Else Pays
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/27/us/politics/donald-trump-foreign-policy.html?_r=0
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:12 pm

Yeah I chuckled at his comment that the Saudis will have to fight ISIS, the Saudis are ISIS!!!

The man is still a dibshidz!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:32 am

and lol @
Asked about the briefings he receives and books he has read on foreign policy, Mr. Trump said his main information source was newspapers, wrote:
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:58 am

The world doesn't like him, and now it seems the US people might not either...

Donald Trump’s Ratings Are Historically Awful

Give Donald Trump credit: his candidacy may be unifying the country over dislike for him.

At this point, it might be easier to run down the list of demographic blocs Trump hasn’t alienated. He’s disliked by Democrats and independents, by young voters, and by minorities, not to mention even the female voters in his own party.

If he wins the GOP nomination, Trump wouldn’t be the first nominee to enter a general election with negative ratings. He would, however, be the least popular major party nominee in modern times. The only recent candidate with comparably low ratings is former KKK leader David Duke, who unsuccessfully sought the GOP nomination in 1992.

“In terms of any domestic personality that we have measured, we’ve never seen an individual with a higher negative,” Democratic pollster Peter Hart told The Washington Post, calling Trump’s image “exceptionally rancid.”

Full story》http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/donald-trumps-ratings-historically-awful_us_56fd889ee4b0a06d58054e44?section=australia
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:12 am

In America, candidates are not just floated by party faithful, but on whether they appeal to independents, especially in General Elections. He just needs to keep his huge delegate count above Cruz(another hated candidate), and he will upset the Reps by becoming their front man. Ugh!
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:42 am

Yes thats half the reason he's had such a good run, there's been no real competition with Cruz & co.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:13 am

Yep and if he gets the nod the GOP will disintegrate!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:03 am

Trump: The Global Disaster waiting to happen - Page 3 5709b9a41e0000b3007069bd
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next