The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump: The Global Disaster waiting to happen

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Trump: The Global Disaster waiting to happen - Page 4 Empty Re: Trump: The Global Disaster waiting to happen

Post by Rockhopper Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:21 pm

The Reptiles have been prodding Mitt Romney to run again but he is reluctant, as a foil for Trumpy.

Cruz has the reputation of being the only Congressman to have the greatest turn-over of office staff (average time for a staffer is 5 weeks!). He is regarded as an arrogant shithead and a bastard to work for!

Daddy Raf says that Teddy is the god anointed one and Glen Beck agrees. That says it all!

Tim.

Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Trump: The Global Disaster waiting to happen - Page 4 Empty Re: Trump: The Global Disaster waiting to happen

Post by Kaere Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:13 pm

I'm going to have to plead ignorance and ask who is Daddy Raf? I don't find it easy to follow the nicknames used sometimes.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:32 pm

Ted's Daddy Rafael Ka. I believe he is domiciled in your patch!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:08 pm

Oh... no, they moved to the US when Ted Cruz was very young (early 70s), (father born in cuba, mother born in Delaware). According to wiki, his father did get Cdn citizenship but left shortly thereafter. They were oil people, that's why they were living in Calgary back then. Anyway, his father lives in Texas with the rest of the Cruz'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz

Cruz was born on December 22, 1970,[3][4] at Foothills General Hospital[5][6] in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, to parents Eleanor Elizabeth (Darragh) Wilson and Rafael Bienvenido Cruz.[7][8][9] At the time of his birth, Cruz's parents had lived in Calgary for three years and were working in the oil business as owners of a seismic-data processing firm for oil drilling.[8][10][11][12][13] Cruz has said, "I'm the son of two mathematicians/computer programmers."[14] In 1974, his father left the family and moved to Texas.[15] Later that year, his parents reconciled and relocated to Houston.[5]

Cruz's father, Rafael Cruz, was born in Cuba. His paternal grandfather, Rafael, immigrated to Cuba as an infant with his parents from the Spanish Canary Islands.[16] His mother was born in Wilmington, Delaware, and is three quarters of Irish descent and one quarter of Italian descent.[17][18] His father left Cuba in 1957 to attend the University of Texas at Austin and obtained political asylum in the United States after his four-year student visa expired.[19] Rafael Cruz earned Canadian citizenship in 1973[5] and became a naturalized U.S. citizen in 2005.[8][20][21][22] His mother earned an undergraduate degree in mathematics from Rice University in the 1950s.[23] Eleanor and Rafael Cruz divorced in 1997.[24]

Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:40 am

Seems like you had the good sense to get rid of them Ka. They poisoned the ground they walked on!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:20 am

Rafael, and hence Teddy are both Dominionist Evangelic Christians.

Dominion Theology is a theocratic ideology that seeks to implement a nation governed by conservative Christians ruling over the rest of society based on their understanding of biblical law. Dominion Theology is related to theonomy, though it does not necessarily advocate Mosaic law as the basis of government.

Prominent adherents of Dominion Theology are otherwise theologically diverse, including the Calvinist Christian Reconstructionism and the charismatic/Pentecostal Kingdom Now theology and New Apostolic Reformation.

The term Dominion Theology is applied primarily among non-mainstream Protestants in the United States. Some elements within the mainstream Christian right have been influenced by Dominion Theology authors. Indeed, some writers have applied the term "Dominionism" more broadly to the mainstream Christian right, implicitly arguing that that movement is founded upon a theology that requires Christians to govern over non-Christians. Mainstream conservatives do not call themselves "Dominionists," and the usage has sparked considerable controversy.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:58 am

Exactly Len. The DEC's want to set up Sharia Law, ooops, Biblical Law as the supreme law of the country and it completely overrides any man made law.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:31 pm

Rockhopper wrote:Exactly Len. The DEC's want to set up Sharia Law, ooops, Biblical Law as the supreme law of the country and it completely overrides any man made law.

Tim.

Ted Cruz, the Christian Ayatollah
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:16 pm

Lenzabi wrote:
Rockhopper wrote:Exactly Len. The DEC's want to set up Sharia Law, ooops, Biblical Law as the supreme law of the country and it completely overrides any man made law.

Tim.

Ted Cruz, the Christian Ayatollah

I may be a little crazy after all of this political drama, but when I think of trump, I am very afraid for the world, When I think of Cruz I am very, very, afraid. My gut is telling me be aware of this man. Do I sound crazy?, maybe I am.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:52 am

Nope Star you're not crazy, your instincts are accurate!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:06 pm

At least Trump page is not blank Tim, Cruz page is empty.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:26 pm

I agree Star. The saying here is; "Vacant space in the attic", meaning not capable of thinking for themselves. Cruz fits that perfectly.

In my roaming around the interwebby thing I notice the hypocrisy of what is happening in Syria and elsewhere. It's okay to bomb the living crap out of people. destroy infrastructure and even whole villages, often indiscriminately, and then criticise Assad for a few barrel bombs. Both side are as bad as each other. But Cruz wants to "Carpet Bomb" them all.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:46 pm

Exactly.Tim, where is the brain power? There has to be more than that to fix our problems. Assad is a small pocket of resistance in this chess game, ISIS is a King, and a Queen fighting against themselves. All the Cruzes, and Trumpet, cannot solve any of our problems, not to mention Hilary.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:51 am

Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:27 pm

Map looks childish as trump
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4