The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Conspiracy Debunker...

5 posters

Go down

The Ultimate Conspiracy Debunker... Empty The Ultimate Conspiracy Debunker...

Post by Rockhopper Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:19 pm

Yup!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Conspiracy Debunker... Empty Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy Debunker...

Post by Agartha Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:42 am

hahahaha love them!

I tell people all the time that the Big Pharma conspiracy does not make sense in the UK and other 59 countries in the world where we have socialized healthcare!

And chemtrails...... do people realize we need billions of gallons of chemicals to spray the skies? Each commercial plane would have to hold hundreds of gallons of chemicals..... if anybody can show me how and where I'll listen.

Very Happy
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Conspiracy Debunker... Empty Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy Debunker...

Post by Rockhopper Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:23 am

In the toilet tanks Ags?? Wink

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:13 am

lol

Not enough. A crop duster needs 7 gallons of water to spray one acre of land.... if we do  the math then we would need millions of planes daily with hundreds of gallons of water with 'diluted chemicals'. It's not possible.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:54 pm

Agartha wrote:lol

Not enough. A crop duster needs 7 gallons of water to spray one acre of land.... if we do  the math then we would need millions of planes daily with hundreds of gallons of water with 'diluted chemicals'. It's not possible.

I think everything is possible Ags, it just depends how one looks at it.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:23 am

Oh the costs are higher for meds here in the states and the legalization of marijuana blocked because the Big Pharma do not like that anyone can grow their pain relief in their own backyard. America is so corporate dominated as they could not do what they wanted in Europe and Canada, so they bought us out.

the Corporate States of Oligarchia here folks.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:04 am

Lenzabi wrote:Oh the costs are higher for meds here in the states and the legalization of marijuana blocked because the Big Pharma do not like that anyone can grow their pain relief in their own backyard. America is so corporate dominated as they could not do what they wanted in Europe and Canada, so they bought us out.

the Corporate States of Oligarchia here folks.

Could not agree more Len.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:43 pm

As for cancer cures, well, that there are so many different kinds of cancers that all behave differently, a one size fits all approach is not possible, But one fo the Koch Bros donated a rather large sum and was relieved of his cancer so far, he may go out of remission, but he is an example of paying for the right approach for his cancer, not sure what steve jobs may or may not have done, he had been in remission, and fell out, he had a very aggressive pancreatic cancer I think? Yes, he had an atypical cancer named "neuroendocrine tumor or islet cell carcinoma." regular pancreatic cancer would have killed him much faster.

Koch had prostate cancer. Which is very, very treatable cancer, cancer is in many people's minds as a single thing, it is just a category of diseases.

Super rare cancers that few people contract, that makes little money for a cure or treatments, and that is the evil of Big Pharma, if it won't generate profits, they won't bother with it.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:27 pm

No one really knows what marijuana can cure, you just have to take it and see. There are so many natural herbs that cure many diseases. There are also many herbs that are known to natives all over the world that is very potent. The pharmaceutical sharks will not use the expert knowledge of the people as proven worthy of use.
As you know they would not make money.
If people knew that marijuana and the leaf of a fruit tree called Sour Sop mixed together is the optimal nerve medicine, they would be cured for pennies..

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:40 am

Star, sorry but I strongly believe chemtrails are another nonsense conspiracy: first we would need millions of passenger planes over the US alone every day to be able to spray every area, which doesn't happen, not enough flights. Second, planes 'spraying chemtrails' are too high up to spray a specific area correctly (plus consider winds). Third, the people doing the spraying are doing so over everybody, including themselves and their families........ sorry, it doesn't make sense at all to me.

Len, unfortunately Steve Jobs decided to avoid mainstream medicine when his cancer was discovered and spent 9 months trying natural treatments and on a strict vegan diet. Almost a year later, when he realized natural treatments don't cure cancer, he decided to have the operation to remove the tumour. Unfortunately it had already spread but sometimes it's very difficult to identify that. Doctors remove the cancer and thought he was in remission, but then less than 2 years later the cancer was found again and this time there was nothing they could have done. If he had opted for surgery and chemo immediately, he may still be alive today. We will never know.

Stargate wrote:No one really knows what marijuana can cure, you just have to take it and see. There are so many natural herbs that cure many diseases. There are also many herbs that are known to natives all over the world that is very potent. The pharmaceutical sharks will not use the expert knowledge of the people as proven worthy of use.

And that's true, about plants being cures: did you know that all chemotherapy drugs are extracts from plants? For example Paclitaxel, one of the most common chemo drugs for breast cancer, is made with extracts from the tree Pacific Yew.

And in more than 50 countries in the world citizens get free cancer treatment, which really debunks the big pharma conspiracy... except perhaps in the US as people have to pay insurance.

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:29 pm

Star, sorry but I strongly believe chemtrails are another nonsense conspiracy: first we would need millions of passenger planes over the US alone every day to be able to spray every area, which doesn't happen, not enough flights. Second, planes 'spraying chemtrails' are too high up to spray a specific area correctly (plus consider winds). Third, the people doing the spraying are doing so over everybody, including themselves and their families........ sorry, it doesn't make sense at all to me. wrote:

Well my dear sister Agy, me and you are used to agree to disagree, although I don't totally disagree this time. However we do not know the nature of the compound they might be using and how it dissipates, or what height you would have to spray for the chemicals to disperse over what quantity of space. There are so many possibilities to take into consideration when you cannot totally eliminate all of them. I do agree with you though that if it does not make sense, it does not make sense, where I disagree is everything is possible.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:02 pm

At least we agree partially this time!
hahaha
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Rockhopper Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Baird was a Sound Engineer for the BBC World Service in 1932 and one day when he was testing the radiation pattern from a tower in Devon, a plane flew between him and the tower. It caused a distortion in the radio pattern and he got a signature of the plane. From that he invented Radar.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down