The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canada to Legalise Weed,,,

+2
TrueCrazyLion
Rockhopper
6 posters

Go down

Canada to Legalise Weed,,, Empty Canada to Legalise Weed,,,

Post by Rockhopper Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:41 am

This year!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Canada to Legalise Weed,,, Empty Re: Canada to Legalise Weed,,,

Post by TrueCrazyLion Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:17 am

Insightful video. Awesome news RE Canada planning this, it amazes me how something with such positive characteristics and uses has even been considered illegal TBH. But it's pretty cool to see Canada taking a lead with changing that.
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:01 am

It so ill thought out... no preparation, no standards. Right now, they haven't even considered where it should be allowed or not. Can't drink on the streets but you can get high as a kite and force it on everyone else. If a person wants to smoke in their home and backyard, that's one thing. But last summer when we went back home for a vacation, it was EVERYWHERE. I was not happy having to walk with my children through clouds of marihuana smoke to get to the Aquarium and Planetarium.

Legal, fine. Taxed, fine. Regulated, fine. But keep it out of my face and do not normalize it for my children. Ugh! Always about the optics for Trudeau...
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:55 pm

In the few states that have made it legal, it is treated like alcohol, so no public use except designated areas, and also limits to how much you can have, and carry, and mainly best for home use in their rules, also edibles are part of it.

Sounds like Kaere hit a Pot festival for it to be all over the place. I do agree that it should not be all over the place, and smelling up the air. And like Booze, keep from kids!
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:37 pm

LOL... no, I didn't hit a festival. Just the west coast.

The gov't is pushing it forward without being ready or thinking it through appropriately imo.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:11 am

I reckon theres lots of good reasons to make it legal, but there also needs to be some boundaries. If not, the risk could well be that the advances eventually get lost and the freedoms get taken away altogether.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:07 am

Kaere wrote:LOL... no, I didn't hit a festival. Just the west coast.

The gov't is pushing it forward without being ready or thinking it through appropriately imo.
What do you think there is to think through?, it is a natural substance that has been on planet earth and in use for thousands of years. The knowledge for this natural substance can be sought and obtained easily by nations that have used it and know about how it is administered. These people hide behind anything to create chaos when they want money.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:32 pm

What is there to think through? Well as I said earlier, I feel it should be restricted to certain areas and not be allowed to be smoked just anywhere.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:38 pm

Kaere wrote:What is there to think through? Well as I said earlier, I feel it should be restricted to certain areas and not be allowed to be smoked just anywhere.
I do think you are right on that point, it is not everyone that likes everything, so there should be restriction to limit exposure to the public.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sat May 19, 2018 11:00 am

I don't know K, it seems they make the laws to suit what ever they want. Pot has been used for centuries, no one has complained about impairment when driving, although different strokes for different folks. What about the benefits over the side effects. Now a days the side effects are deadly. 

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down