The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biblical Archaeology ..

+8
Rinoa
Mordae
Rockhopper
Monk (in hiding)
Kaere
Agartha
X
Marilyn7
12 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Biblical Archaeology .. - Page 3 Empty Re: Biblical Archaeology ..

Post by Monk (in hiding) Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:42 pm

Mr.W wrote:Scientists and biologists know what has to be done...and most conclusions would be very unpopular to the masses....therefore won't be implemented...nor studied any further

the only hope is for intervention...and for that intervention to happen....many have to believe and request it....right now that belief is rising...and until its at 100%...then its free will...which mean...destruction of our habitat..continues

which brings us back to the thread topic

Biblical Archaeology .. - Page 3 4883191+_3986780f434f11a5ea0dc94a555b705c

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:43 pm

vision-master wrote:
lol - thanks science for all the plastic bottles polluting the entire world!

No, people are polluting the world, not science.

Thanks science for all the medical advances that are saving people everyday!.......I've got more.....lol
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:44 pm

Agartha wrote:
vision-master wrote:
lol - thanks science for all the plastic bottles polluting the entire world!

No, people are polluting the world, not science.

Thanks science for all the medical advances that are saving people everyday!.......I've got more.....lol

Yeah, thanks science for the weapons program. lsol

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:03 pm

vision-master wrote:

Not science, blame those in power for that........ VM, read my Einstein post above as I have explained this before.

Thank you science for all that you give us everyday .........electricity.........music.......... .............internet.......cars....... planes.........telephone........tap water.........medicine.........etc....

sunny
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:08 pm

Agartha wrote:
vision-master wrote:

Not science, blame those in power for that........ VM, read my Einstein post above as I have explained this before.

Thank you science for all that you give us everyday .........electricity.........music.......... .............internet.......cars....... planes.........telephone........tap water.........medicine.........etc....

sunny

Yeah, like Tesla and free wireless energy for all!

Like the FDA who pills us all up!

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:06 pm

You have some very interesting concepts Mr. W. But how much of them are based on true facts and how much are speculation and faith?

As I have said many times your own beliefs are okay as long as you keep them as beliefs. When you start to state them as factual then you MUST come up with proof, you make the claim - you back it up. All you have to do is come up with some evidence that backs those beliefs. Evidence that can be copied and tested by many people doing the same experiments and getting the same results as you claim.

Yes, I'm sceptical, that's my nature. Because I have asked you many times in the past for such evidence only to get more theory.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by X Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Im all speculations....fact is.......I dont fact...I tell you what it is...after I get it in my gut

im not prepared to enter this thread at this moment...i just finished clamming and shooting the moon...i aint prepared

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:37 am

Speculations are fine but don't state them a facts Mr. W.

Science is not at fault for the ills that plague our world. That is the fault of those who would corrupt it.
You use science every day as do I. This computer didn't grow on a potato plant. It was designed by scientists who were and are paid for their work. They have to live too just like the rest of us.

You raised the question about the Gulf Oil Spill. Fair enough. The engineering scientists designed the equipment but the company chose to take short cuts to maximise profits. That's not the fault of the scientists or science but the company.

I agree with Ags this world is a wonderful and beautiful place and in the most part the people are wonderful and beautiful too.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by X Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:37 am

I will post as I please..........you can choose to read or not read/

And scientist made a chemical...masked has an agent for protecting sea life...and we know its false

No more blinders on for me...when something is wrong you say it...you dont put the rose colored glasses on and pretend its not there.

Your scientist can do better...kick there arses!!

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:39 am

What chemical is that, Whitty?

And of course you can post as you please, I love discussing and seeing how differently others think!!  Very Happy
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by X Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:40 am

X

Back to top Go down

Post by X Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:44 am

Scientists made it...and scientists created it...

http://news.discovery.com/earth/bp-oil-dispersants-more-toxic-121203.htm

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:46 am

Speculations are fine but don't state them a facts Mr. W.

Science is not at fault for the ills that plague our world. That is the fault of those who would corrupt it.

Global Warming....... (CO2). lsol

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:50 am

@ Whitty: Yeah, poor creatures, all died slowly in the name of BPs profit....... Evil or Very Mad 

Toxic dispersants have been banned in many countries, including the UK, but are still available in the US and the worst type was used in the Gulf spill. Nowadays, in other countries including the UK and Canada, they use dispersants made from peanuts and chocolate (believe it or not) which is not harmful.

The first dispersants were invented many decades ago to stop spills on land, but when biologists realized how lethal it was to animals, they reported it and thus were banned in many countries. Unfortunately the US government still allows their use.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by X Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:57 am

Agartha wrote:@ Whitty: Yeah, poor creatures, all died slowly in the name of BPs profit....... Evil or Very Mad 

Toxic dispersants have been banned in many countries, including the UK, but are still available in the US and the worst type was used in the Gulf spill. Nowadays, in other countries including the UK and Canada, they use dispersants made from peanuts and chocolate (believe it or not) which is not harmful.

The first dispersants were invented many decades ago to stop spills on land, but when biologists realized how lethal it was to animals, they reported it and thus were banned in many countries. Unfortunately the US government still allows their use.

Why would that one scientist create such a chemical...and how did that scientist package and sell the product to governments as a safe product?

How many chemicals are made today that are labeled safe...?

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:59 am

A team of public health workers are sent into the rural areas to convince villagers that spraying their huts with DDT will help stop the disease. When the skeptical tribal headman, Arap Kipkoi, resists DDT as poisonous, the British officer has DDT sprayed on a bowl of porridge and then eats a mouthful to prove DDT is not dangerous to humans.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:02 am

Mr.W wrote:
Why would that one scientist create such a chemical...and how did that scientist package and sell the product to governments as a safe product?

Whitty........are your reading what I'm posting????  I keep on repeating the same stuff!!! lol

When scientists created the first dispersants, which are toxic, they were using it on deserted land. When other scientists, specifically biologists, realized how toxic they were and lethal to animals and plants, they reported them and they were banned in many countries, except the US.

Governments test and check all products and label them safe but we know that profits rule whenever those 'labels' are made.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by X Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:02 am

Paint products used on automobiles just got new regulations to make them safe so..the scientists went to work to make them "safe"....im not posting it..its ridiculous

X

Back to top Go down

Post by X Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:03 am

Agartha wrote:
Mr.W wrote:

Whitty........are your reading what I'm posting????  I keep on repeating the same stuff!!! lol

When scientists created the first dispersants, which are toxic, they were using it on deserted land. When other scientists, specifically biologists, realized how toxic they were and lethal to animals and plants, they reported them and they were banned in many countries, except the US.

Governments test and check all products and label them safe but we know that profits rule whenever those 'labels' are made.

no...you are not reading my posts..............i will quote my post again next

X

Back to top Go down

Post by X Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:04 am

Mr.W wrote:
Agartha wrote:@ Whitty: Yeah, poor creatures, all died slowly in the name of BPs profit....... Evil or Very Mad 

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next