The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music you are listening to right now Part 4

+13
IceWendigo
Agartha
Nami4444
Rockhopper
Milocross
Lenzabi
Stirky
Quietstorm
Monk (in hiding)
Rinoa
Marilyn7
LittleFeathers2
Solace
17 posters

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

Go down

Music you are listening to right now Part 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Music you are listening to right now Part 4

Post by TrueCrazyLion Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:10 pm

(I’m not normally a big fan of classical music in general, but there are a few pieces which I really like, and that one has always been my favourite!)

Great song and video, Aggie! I really like his sound, I’m thinking Charlie Puth meets Maroon 5.
Very catchy and kinda edgy too!
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Music you are listening to right now Part 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Music you are listening to right now Part 4

Post by TrueCrazyLion Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:22 pm

Loving hearing this in my Spotify mix lately! When I first heard it it just sounded like a very fun and catchy song, but thinking about it, I think it’s also actually a very astute musical observation about our lives and the society we live in:

TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:51 pm

Nice song and yes, it really mirrors real life for teenagers.... I think secondary school is very hard, kids can be horrible.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

TrueCrazyLion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:09 am

It’s so catchy! That’s one of the things I like most about Bowling For Soup’s music Smile

Yep, you’re right about secondary school! My experience was horrendous, and I know I’m not alone either. I’m not sure how secondary school came to be called “the best days of your life” - unless someone was being sarcastic! LOL 

I love that this song has picked up on how people never really lose the attitudes and behaviours they had at school, and how the adult world has so many similarities to it and functions a lot like an extension of high school, if you look under the surface. The more I thought about it the more I thought it was true! LOL
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:15 am

I don't even know who they are! lol

I agree, most people never change... I wouldn't say all, but most don't. I know bullies when I was younger, and many remain nasty people.

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:15 pm

I first got discovered Bowling For Soup in the summer of 2002, which coincidentally was the summer I finished high school, LOL! They’re not one of my favourite ever bands but they have done a few songs which I really like.

Good point RE bullies! I liken those kind of bullies to cancer - sheer badness, something went wrong with them and it can’t be fixed or cured, so they need to just be got rid of. They’re disgusting, they have such an unnatural and unhealthy attitude. 

I think you made such a nice post, telling it like it is and then posting another really nice song! Love that tune! Smile
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:58 pm

It is a nice song!... lately I'm just trying to post the non-Korean songs I like  Razz
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:55 am

So I’ve just listened to this one now:

And here’s the last few songs from the mix I’ve been listening to as well:

Music you are listening to right now Part 4 - Page 36 4a2fb510
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:29 pm

That's one awesome list of great songs!
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:45 pm

Aw, thank you!! Very Happy 
None of them were chosen by me personally, it was a Spotify mix being generated and played off the back of Bon Jovi’s debut album, which I listened to last night - but I’ve been loving hearing all of them! Smile Smile 

This song has been haunting me all day today:

Here’s a snapshot of the mix I’ve just been listening to tonight, this time off the back of playing the These Days album earlier this evening:

Music you are listening to right now Part 4 - Page 36 5c92a210
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:39 am

Sorry, I was too tired last night to reply. I love that song, but one of my favourites will always be this one:

I wish I could go to their concert again!!!
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:18 am

Great post Aggie! I actually only heard When We Were Beautiful fairly recently(Last summer), when I was Last FMing Bon Jovi’s discography and listened to the Greatest Hits album. It stood out to me as particularly good and very powerful, and one of the best out of their recent-ish songs. (I know 2010 isn’t recent LOL, I guess it’s just more recent than some of their classics! How fast time moves on in that respect… At least Bon Jovi are staying contemporary by continuing to make new music, which is so awesome!)

And yeah, it’s great that you’ve been to see them live!! I’d love to go to one of their gigs at one point! Smile
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:02 am

Well... we've all been there right? LOL

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:28 pm

LOL! Very Happy Brilliant video, and I really like the song too!
Very raw and meaningful Smile
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:38 pm

I agree, I loved it too...... it shows the despair you can feel when you love someone who doesn't love you. However, it has never driven me to go on a drunk killing spree! LOL
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:52 pm

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking too, he overreacts a bit Razz Razz LOL! Very Happy

Yep, it shows how complex and intense human feelings can be, defo! Very accurate portrayal. Smile
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:08 pm

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:18 pm

Great song and video! I’ve still not listened to BTS’ music too much, but I love what I’ve heard, it’s sooo catchy!
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:35 am

I like their original (in Korean) songs better. If you ever want I can list a couple of songs you should listen. lol
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:50 am

Go for it! I think their music(Which I’ve heard) is good, and I keep meaning to listen to more of it but haven’t really gotten round to it at any point yet.
They seem really fun; they remind me of the 90s boy bands I was into before I first discovered rock music, but seem better! LOL
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next