The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music you are listening to right now Part 4

+13
IceWendigo
Agartha
Nami4444
Rockhopper
Milocross
Lenzabi
Stirky
Quietstorm
Monk (in hiding)
Rinoa
Marilyn7
LittleFeathers2
Solace
17 posters

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

Music you are listening to right now Part 4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Music you are listening to right now Part 4

Post by Agartha Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:16 pm

These are six of my favourites (you may regret your wish! ). They have around 200 songs, all really different. Just don't forget to use subtitles! lol

1)

2) 

3)

4)

5)

6)

BONUS: my all time favourite, amazing to hear it live... and I stop here or I'll post hundreds! LOL

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

TrueCrazyLion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Music you are listening to right now Part 4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Music you are listening to right now Part 4

Post by TrueCrazyLion Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:41 pm

Oh wow, that is a nice long list! Very Happy Cool!

I’ll get listening to them soon and tell you what I think Smile
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:31 am

Long? I can recommend 20 in a heartbeat!  Razz

They are not everybody's cup of tea, I started liking them when I went to their first concert. Hope you enjoy them!
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:51 pm

Just took some time out and watched all of them, and wow!! So good! 
All the songs have a clearly different sound, and they’re so catchy, they have a really uplifting sound. They make me think of summer somehow - they sound so fresh and bright, they make me think of summer vibes. Smile

And your bonus song - Amazing!! So powerful, so strong and intense sounding but in a good way! Really liked it!! Very Happy

Thanks for sharing! Smile
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:16 pm

I'm so glad you liked them! Some people cannot stand songs in a language they don't speak... but these wee boys are so talented! And I agree, their songs are all unique, uplifting and all have great lyrics (when you read the translations).

Thank you for watching the videos.  cheers
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:57 pm

No worries! I wanted to make a point of listening to them, especially after you posted them all Smile I ended up taking a bit longer to respond because I wanted to find a good time to watch them all, when I wasn’t likely to get interrupted and could give them my full attention. Smile

Nah, it’s all good RE the language barrier in the music - I still connect with the music itself and let its sound wash over me to pick up its overall vibe. That’s still all good! I already got an idea of how K-Pop must sound ages ago, when Psy released Gangnam Style and it was such a huge hit(I really loved it!), so this music isn’t a totally new sound to me, including the vocals in Korean! I think it actually adds mystique to the overall sound! Smile

And yeah, I think they’re definitely very talented - way better than most UK boybands I’ve heard. LOL
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:20 pm

Gangnam style, I remember thinking how modern South Korean was, not knowing my daughter would introduce me to their amazing world in 2017. 

To be honest is not just BTS, other bands are incredibly talented... it's their culture, just like Japanese they are workaholics and push themselves to the limit.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:20 pm

Yes, totally agreed - when Gangnam Style came out, it seemed to show me a window into Korean culture, and I noted how modern and sophisticated it sounded; although that was back in 2012, my opinion of how advanced their music sounds hasn’t changed in all this time, they seem to have maintained their cultural edge!

I think this might be the first time we’re seeing non-Western music playing a significant part in what people here are listening to, I think that’s great too.

And yeah, I can totally believe they have very talented musicians in general. K-Pop seems to be deserving of being recognised as a genre in its own right; it’s still very underrated!
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:07 pm

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:45 pm

I’ve actually Spotified that song plenty of times over the last few months, think it’s really good!
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:47 pm

Yes, I love it! It's like 3 years old but I've only been introduced to it today.

And here is another one I was shown today and I really like! The beat at 1.12 makes your body move by itself! lol

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:20 pm

I meant to listen to this one sooner, but just got round to it now! LOL

Great song!! I’m thinking traditional K-Pop meets clubbing/dance music… Definitely makes me want to dance to it in the club. Sounds very motivational!

And the singers - wow!! Very Happy So pretty! I’m thinking, if Ariana Grande was Korean, and there were several of her…! Razz

Really great song and video!
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:11 am

My kids and I always share/suggest music to each other. I sent this video to my son and his response was: "Couldn't focus on the music when every girl is looking so good!"  Razz
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:44 am

LOL, yep!! Hehehe Razz I know where he’s coming from!

I think it’s cool how you share music with your kids as well, I think that enriches all of your musical tastes and knowledge, and promotes musical openmindedness too.
I’ve never had that kind of musical correspondence with a family member, it must be fun! Smile
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:12 pm

We do the same with programs or movies... I am just blessed I have a very good relationship with my kids. I am grateful to the universe ♥
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:27 am

Dope Lemon - Hey You

Kaere
Kaere

Rogue likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:20 am

Caravan Palace - Lone Digger
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:01 pm

'Hey you' is such a laid back easy listening song! Nice to relax!

Funny how cats are in both videos! LOL
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:27 pm

Oh! Ha Razz I didn't even notice until now lol... must have kitties on the brain haha
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:31 pm

I really like Dope Lemon! That's Angus Stone who also records with his sister Julia. One of the best Aussie muso combos.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next