The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heat Waves

+3
Monk (in hiding)
Agartha
Rogue
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Heat Waves - Page 3 Empty Re: Heat Waves

Post by Kaere Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:31 pm

I do not feel it is a question of 'they' need to do something about it. It has always been 'we' or 'us' who is responsible.

I also do not feel this current climate change is 100% down to mankind... I think mankind's action are accelerating a natural cycle. I do not feel climate change is something we can stop, whether we are polluters or not.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:47 pm

Kaere wrote:I do not feel it is a question of 'they' need to do something about it. It has always been 'we' or 'us' who is responsible.

I also do not feel this current climate change is 100% down to mankind... I think mankind's action are accelerating a natural cycle. I do not feel climate change is something we can stop, whether we are polluters or not.
On the point of responsibility, we are on the same page. On the question of who they are? the answer is, the ones we have elected to serve us.

I too do not see climate change quite the same way as they report it to us, however I do see the man made component obstructing the natural manifesting of climate change.

I do not think we can change what we have already created, we have the options of choosing how we manage it.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:48 pm

Kaere wrote:I do not feel it is a question of 'they' need to do something about it. It has always been 'we' or 'us' who is responsible.

We humans are involved alright but the unknown is how much of an effect we are causing. We are pumping CO2 into the atmosphere at ever increasing rates and that can and does cause temps. to rise.

Commercial Greenhouse operators have known about CO2 for many years, they increase it inside their greenhouses to raise the temp there. Which would explain why greenhouse tomatoes taste like flour!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3