The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So this is America?

+7
Stargate
Stirky
Rogue
Mordae
Marilyn7
Agartha
Kaere
11 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

So this is America? - Page 7 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Ken McClellan Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:04 am

If you go all the way back to Reagan, yes, there is some pretty disappointing stuff. EO 12333. And see Cathy O'Brien's "Trance: formation of America." Bad actor!

As to W being involved in the construction and expansion of a police state in "the land of the free and the home of the brave," well I suppose that has much to do with one's views of his complicity or overreaction to what happened on his watch.

911 certainly spun the political dial you referred to back to 27 February 1933 -- the Reichstag Fire! And the resulting world looks much like Pike's alleged proposal for a 3rd World War with a nascent NWO (which looks remarkably like something out of the last chapter of the Bible).

As to the West steadily moving toward Fascism, I think much of the world is already there and we've been catching up ... at least since Operation Paperclip and perhaps since the Federal Reserve Act and maybe even since the days of Herzen and Tocqueville.

I believe it was Herzen who said Russia would find democracy through communism and America would find communism through democracy. He obviously saw some sort of social democracy as the new equilibrium. I'm sure he couldn't imagine a feudal reinvention of the French Tyranny. However I'm sure some of the conspirators of 1776 could ... on both sides of the Atlantic.
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

http://kenmcclellan.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:51 am

I agree Ken. It started with RR and was never stopped.

11/9 was a shock to me but I wasn't surprised by it. I knew something like that was going to happen sooner or later. Like watching a slomo train crash if you like.

After being involved with an American crazy Asian war I saw the machinations that caused it to happen. When those machinations reach a certain point, then war becomes inevitable.

People thought when BHO (Bams) was voted in that he was going to be another FDR but he isn't and could not be. He's part of the problem so he can't be part of the solution. FDR was not part of the Institution so was able to effect changes.

Henry A. Giroux puts it very succinctly:

Dwight Macdonald, writing in the aftermath of World War II and the horrors of the Nazi Holocaust, argues that as more and more people are excluded from the experience of political agency and exhibit “less and less control over the policies” of their governments, ethics is reduced to the status of mere platitudes and politics becomes banal. What has become clear to many Americans is that the electoral system is bankrupt. As the political process becomes more privatized, outsourced, and overrun with money from corporations and billionaires, a wounded republic is on its death bed, gasping for life. In addition, as the state becomes more tightly controlled, organized, and rationalized by the financial elite, politics and morality are deprived of any substance and relevance, thus making it difficult for people to either care about the obligations of critical citizenship or to participate in the broader landscape of politics and power. Far easier to wax ironic or cynical.

Source.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken McClellan Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:14 am

Love the quote. And I totally identify with it:

making it difficult for people to either care about the obligations of critical citizenship or to ... wax ironic or cynical.

So I try to do both. Wrote McConnell, Boehner and Cruz about their little immigration crisis so they can gnash their teeth, rend their garments, do the kabuki dance and resurrect the bipartisan bill before they let the executive order play out and actually do some good (before they alienate future Hispanic voters completely) ... and I'm happy to tell anyone what I think might have occasioned BHO/BAMS/OB1 to do the right thing for the wrong reason!
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:37 am

Stargate wrote:Well they have decided to let the cop go free on all counts, I think this will change the face of America. I think African Americans must and have now realized that they they are on the outside of the society. I can only hope they make the right choices.

I can't believe he's been acquitted.... I was just reading about it.

I have read some comments on the internet, some say Brown was a thug who taunted the policeman, some say he was a thug, some say his parents are guilty cause they raised him to have no respect for anybody, etc.....

Calling the policeman a pussy did not give the policeman the right to shoot him dead. He may have been a stupid teenager with a bad attitude, but that doesn't mean he deserved to be killed. He may have been a crook, but we don't just kill crooks like that.

Some say scientific evidence acquitted Wilson and the evidence is this:

Q19 Swabs from P.O. Wilson's "SIG P229" (RBS) (item #1B).
The DNA typing results obtained from Q19 (P.O. Wilson's "SIG P229", RBS) are consistent with being a mixture of three or more individuals.   This profile can be separated into a major mixture of the two individuals with a trace contributor.
Due to the limited genetic information available from the trace contributor, no conclusions regarding the possible trace contributor can be made.
Michael Brown and P.O. Wilson are included as contributors to this major mixture profile.   The observed major mixture profile is 2.1 octillion times more likely if originated from Michael Brown and P.O. Wilson than if it originated from P.O. Wilson and an unknown individual in the in the [sic] general unrelated population.

^^ According to evidence, the above proves that Brown had his hand on Wilson's gun and convinced the jury that Wilson was in fact fearing for his life.

I may even agree with it but why did he shoot to kill? Why didn't he just shoot a leg / arm / shoulder to render him harmless?
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken McClellan Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:51 am

As I said on my site ... Sadly, the whole thing looks like a nightmare for citizens ... or FEMA's wet dream for a dry-run exercise on race war in the city. If this thing went down as a giant incitation for future violence, then there is a reason that it did so. Why did OB1 go to Ferguson and tell the protesters to stick to their guns? Why did he appoint cop killers to high positions? Why did he say folks acting violently were totally understandable? Because he wanted peace by law-abiding citizens? O ... K ... A ... Y ... ???
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:51 am

Agartha wrote:
Stargate wrote:Well they have decided to let the cop go free on all counts, I think this will change the face of America. I think African Americans must and have now realized that they they are on the outside of the society. I can only hope they make the right choices.

I can't believe he's been acquitted.... I was just reading about it.

I have read some comments on the internet, some say Brown was a thug who taunted the policeman, some say he was a thug, some say his parents are guilty cause they raised him to have no respect for anybody, etc.....

Calling the policeman a pussy did not give the policeman the right to shoot him dead. He may have been a stupid teenager with a bad attitude, but that doesn't mean he deserved to be killed. He may have been a crook, but we don't just kill crooks like that.

Some say scientific evidence acquitted Wilson and the evidence is this:

Q19 Swabs from P.O. Wilson's "SIG P229" (RBS) (item #1B).
The DNA typing results obtained from Q19 (P.O. Wilson's "SIG P229", RBS) are consistent with being a mixture of three or more individuals.   This profile can be separated into a major mixture of the two individuals with a trace contributor.
Due to the limited genetic information available from the trace contributor, no conclusions regarding the possible trace contributor can be made.
Michael Brown and P.O. Wilson are included as contributors to this major mixture profile.   The observed major mixture profile is 2.1 octillion times more likely if originated from Michael Brown and P.O. Wilson than if it originated from P.O. Wilson and an unknown individual in the in the [sic] general unrelated population.

^^ According to evidence, the above proves that Brown had his hand on Wilson's gun and convinced the jury that Wilson was in fact fearing for his life.

I may even agree with it but why did he shoot to kill? Why didn't he just shoot a leg / arm / shoulder to render him harmless?

bc the police are trained to shoot to kill - always... ( no living witness). lsol

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:53 am

Ken McClellan wrote:As I said on my site ... Sadly, the whole thing looks like a nightmare for citizens ... or FEMA's wet dream for a dry-run exercise on race war in the city.  If this thing went down as a giant incitation for future violence, then there is a reason that it did so.  Why did OB1 go to Ferguson and tell the protesters to stick to their guns?  Why did he appoint cop killers to high positions?  Why did he say folks acting violently were totally understandable?  Because he wanted peace by law-abiding citizens?  O ... K ... A ... Y ... ???

BLACK FRIDAY
Twisted Evil

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken McClellan Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:02 am

Honestly, the whole thing couldn't have played out worse if they'd issued a script. And these people are going to screw up their own neighborhoods and have to live in the bitter aftermath ... and we'll see if our evil masters try to remove another one or two of our constitutional freedoms via our Nobel-Prize-winning constitutional law professor!
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:49 am

Ken McClellan wrote:Honestly, the whole thing couldn't have played out worse if they'd issued a script.  And these people are going to screw up their own neighborhoods and have to live in the bitter aftermath ... and we'll see if our evil masters try to remove another one or two of our constitutional freedoms via our Nobel-Prize-winning constitutional law professor!

Ken, have you been following the 'Bundy Ranch'?

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken McClellan Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:50 am

What did I miss? Last I heard, the rancher had stood up to his corrupt senator. Then everything went sort of radio-silent ...
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:14 pm

Bundy's case was not helped much by the kill crazy white militants who went cop killing in Vegas, they were also guarding his ranch till they left.

Of course Fox refused to air anything about those two and what they did.

Bundy seems to have divided the neighbors in the area as to how they view him.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken McClellan Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:50 pm

Thanks, Len. Howyabin?
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:11 pm

Ken McClellan wrote:Thanks, Len.  Howyabin?

Still observing the world, the cultures, and my shell dying inch by inch on me.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Ken McClellan wrote:What did I miss?  Last I heard, the rancher had stood up to his corrupt senator.  Then everything went sort of radio-silent ...

Dirty Harry want's to shut down 3 million acres of land in Nevada, no humans allowed!

The FEDs are on the offensive once again - the target - BUNDY RANCH. We knew it wouldn’t be long after the Bureau of Land Management’s embarrassing retreat for them to regroup and return with a new strategy. The new battlefield, Instead armed troopers, they’re coming at Bundy with pen and paper. Administrative tactics, intended to pry the land away from the people of Nevada.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Lenzabi wrote:Bundy's case was not helped much by the kill crazy white militants who went cop killing in Vegas, they were also guarding his ranch till they left.

Of course Fox refused to air anything about those two and what they did.

Bundy seems to have divided the neighbors in the area as to how they view him.

Liberal unconstitutional hatred spew.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:27 pm

Federal Land Grab: Feds steal 3 Million Acres of Nevada Land; Close it to Public Use

BLM and “Federal land managers” are attempting to steal 3.1 million acres of public land in Southern Nevada.

Earlier this year we covered in great detail what happened at the Bundy Ranch in Southern Nevada. At the time, we warned this had nothing to do with one man, and was instead a coordinated plan by the federal government to steal Nevada land and restrict its public use for everyone.

Now that the media frenzy has died down, and the government’s media puppets have managed to smear anyone who supported the Bundys, the federal government is going forward with their plan to seize over 3 million acres of Nevada land – including the Bundy Ranch.

The Bureau of Land Management has submitted a draft resource management plan for Clark and southern Nye counties in Nevada. The plan, outlined in the Federal Register / Vol. 79, No.197 Notice, designates over 3 million acres of public and private land “Areas of Critical Environmental Concern (ACECs).” Under the fairytale story of protecting the environment, the feds plan on locking the people of Nevada out of 3 million acres of their own land.

Listed below is what Nevada, and the rest of the public, will lose access to once the feds steal this land. The ACEC designation will
•Close down Hiking Trails
•Close Roads
•Close all Public Camping
•Close access to Recreational Vehicles
•Ban all Motorized Travel
•Close the land to Livestock Grazing
•Restrict Hiking
•Restrict Horseback Riding
•Ban Group Recreation
•Close the Land to Mineral Development
•Close Water Access to Locals
•Ban all Hunting & Target Shooting

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/11/01/federal-land-grab-feds-steal-3-million-acres-of-nevada-land-close-it-to-public-use/

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken McClellan Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:50 pm

no humans allowed!

Agenda 21? EPA crap in the name of an endangered scorpion?
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Yes, Agenda 21..

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Ken McClellan wrote:
no humans allowed!

Agenda 21?  EPA crap in the name of an endangered scorpion?

Nah, it was about a tortoise
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:01 am

Lenzabi wrote:
Ken McClellan wrote:
no humans allowed!

Agenda 21?  EPA crap in the name of an endangered scorpion?

Nah, it was about a tortoise

lol - and you believe that nonsense, eh?

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next