The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music of other lives....... ♥♫

+3
Rogue
Kaere
Agartha
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Music of other lives....... ♥♫ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music of other lives....... ♥♫

Post by Rogue Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:35 am

RIP David Bowie
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Music of other lives....... ♥♫ - Page 2 Empty Re: Music of other lives....... ♥♫

Post by Solace Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:45 am

Great song^.... R.I.P. David...

Another fav..
Solace
Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:22 am

RIP Glenn Frey

Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:30 pm

Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:35 pm

Reflecting on past lives in between loads of laundry... heh..

This one kills me... just the music and feeling within it... The first time i saw this movie was about 16 years ago or so and it really struck a chord within me.. (not saying i was a part of the story) but that time.. that music.. that love.. is very familiar..It was a simple life, but a great love.. and loss..It makes my soul ache..  Crying or Very sad

This one just makes something inside of me come alive... I want to dance.. for Him(whomever "He" is) so familiar.. it definitely creates a fire within my belly.. Very strong past life feelings towards this type of dance and music...

This music just feels like home...So many Celtic souls here at the Island.. it makes me smile..

I realize that most do not believe in Vampires.. but I do.. Ever since I was a child, I have had dreams of one... I used to look out my window at night looking for him..(as a child..) The feeling is so strong... I can't explain it.. but the entity or whomever he is, has a very strong pull over my soul..   He still haunts my dreams.. He tells me I am the light in his darkness.. I do not fear him, he is very protective of me.. There is so much more to this, but... leaving it there... I do appreciate this outlet to express.. Hub is well aware of my feelings towards past lives but he doesn't share in them.. He doesn't believe in past lives at all(or much of anything lol) so to just get this out of me feels good... and it took courage to post this last one as I know that it may invite judgement.. but I am being true to myself regardless.. p.s. I am open to all of this just being a very strong fantasy for the record... but.. I have experienced many unexplainable things that make me a believer in other worldly mysteries, entities and magick... Like a Star @ heaven

Music of other lives....... ♥♫ - Page 2 Ac940e2a27fb04241eb40e6dc81ccd80

This song is on the darker side, but I find it hauntingly beautiful and is truly one of my all time favs..(but I have yet to find another who shares my love for it...so I am used to being in love with it alone...and I am ok with that..) I feel it goes perfectly with the movie clips..~smiles~

A few more come to mind... but i will stop for now...and i know some are already in my playlist, but they belonged here too...

Now back to chores.....
Solace
Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:48 pm

I felt to add this one too.. I have always loved lighthouses, but, none affect me the way Peggy's Cove does.. As many of you know, my soul has always been drawn to Nova Scotia, but to Peggy's Cove in particular... I have made 5 road trips there(also to see my whales ~smiles~)...but every time I go, no matter who I am with (hub, an ex, or friend) I always need time alone, sitting against this lighthouse. I could stare out at the Atlantic for hours... I feel melancholy when there and I don't know if it is an empath thing, picking up on spirit or another's life there, or if it was my own past life.. but it is like I am searching and the ache is unbearable, yet comforting to be there at the same time. My favourite time to sit there is at night when all the crowds have gone and I can just be with my thoughts and feelings.. I love just listening to the waves crash against her shore and just breathing...feeling.. I miss it and was trying to find the perfect song for this lighthouse and how I feel when there and this came to mind...

Here she is in all her beauty...  I love you

Music of other lives....... ♥♫ - Page 2 5486429214_e6d5970eb8_b
Solace
Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:10 am

Nice shares, Solace Smile
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:52 am

Thank you Kaere! I love you
Solace
Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:57 am

Lovely Solace x
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:43 pm

Thank you Stirks! xx
Solace
Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:06 am

Wow so long since I've heard this one....
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:27 pm

I've never heard it before... there's a lot of music out there that everyone else gets that we don't. "Canadian Content" regulations, I think... at least that the only thing I can think is the issue. Sometimes we'll hear a French-Canadian tune but honestly they are few and far between. Mostly US music...
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:30 am

Same here in Oz, most radio just rotate the same current hits over and over each hour.

I like going through the charts of other countries, especially the European. You come across so much good music that you would never find otherwise.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:27 pm

Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:44 pm

Mmm... now there's some magic in that.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:09 am

I love Hans Zimmer!
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:24 am

^Love that (the music and movie) Smile
Solace
Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:35 pm

Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:44 pm

RIP..
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:45 am

RIP... Leonard Cohen
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next