The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music of other lives....... ♥♫

+3
Rogue
Kaere
Agartha
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Music of other lives....... ♥♫ - Page 4 Empty Re: Music of other lives....... ♥♫

Post by TrueCrazyLion Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:02 pm

Well said, she was so young, and apparently healthy too... You don't expect something like this to happen, especially in an era when most people are living longer.
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Music of other lives....... ♥♫ - Page 4 Empty Re: Music of other lives....... ♥♫

Post by Rogue Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:02 pm

RIP Avicii so sad to see someone again so young and talented gone..

Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:52 am

So unfortunate Sad
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:07 pm

Another one gone too soon....... and Mini Me too.........  Crying or Very sad Sad
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:07 pm

Really tragic that someone so talented has lost their life so young, just feels wrong.

Good point about Verne Troyer too, sad loss, Mini Me is one of my favourite comedy movie characters.

RIP Sad
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:52 am

Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:20 am

I was reminded of this song today, my fave Bob Dylan song. The only country it was a hit in was NZ...

Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:05 am

This one often comes to mind...

Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:00 pm

RIP Sarah Harding Sad 
(Since these videos are of the whole group and they were mainly popular in the UK, for clarification I’ll point out that she’s the peroxide blonde)

I find this heartbreaking, such a sad loss.
Girls Aloud were part of the soundtrack of my childhood/adolescence and Sarah was my favourite member of the group, one of my biggest celeb crushes as I was discovering adulthood. When I found out she had cancer about a year ago, I was gutted, but I always hoped she’d be able to fight it off somehow. I found out earlier tonight via Twitter that she hadn’t... Now it feels like a small part of my adolescence has gone with her.
RIP Sad
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:40 am

Yes, very sad.... RIP beautiful talented lady, the world has lost a star ♥
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

TrueCrazyLion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:45 pm

You summed it up so well here! I love you There’s a new beautiful and brilliant star shining down on us now.

I think she was gorgeous and talented and I really liked her personality too; she was one of relatively few people in the public eye who I’d actually like to meet in real life. I felt a personal affinity with her too, because like me, she disowned her dad for personal reasons and changed her surname. I remember reading about that a long time ago(Long before she became unwell) and feeling a kind of personal empathy for her. Maybe that’s part of the reason this has hit me particularly hard.
I find it weird in a way how someone can touch our lives without us even meeting them; it shouldn’t happen in theory, but I think it does. I love you
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:27 pm

She was a colleague of mine best friend actually.... she was a lovely woman. Met her once, briefly, only a quick hello.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:55 pm

Wow… You met her?! That’s so cool, and spooky - I’m used to living in Dundee, where the whole place is one big village and everybody seems to know everybody from somewhere - but you live in the wider world where people mix in much greater circles! So this is a big surprise - if a nice one!

I can readily believe you when you say that she was lovely - I think you can tell a lot about someone from their face, and Sarah had a beautiful smile.
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:20 am

RIP Meat Loaf. Sad
Truly sad news again, I’ve always considered him a musical legend. :-/

TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:25 pm

RIP Taylor Hawkins, the drummer with Foo Fighters:

I’ve been meaning to post this for a while but just got round to it now.
Tragic loss Sad
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:43 pm

Such a loss... so talented... RIP ♥
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:06 pm

Totally, so talented! It really shocked me because you don’t think of someone passing away at his age, and also because Foo Fighters have been one of my favourite bands since I was in high school, so I’ve always kinda subconsciously thought of the band members as being immortal in a way. Sad

Also so much tragedy for Dave Grohl. After being in Nirvana with how things ended there too, and he seems such a nice guy… My heart goes out to him also Sad  I love you
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:10 pm

This is kind of a departure from previous posts here in that it isn’t about a celebrity, but I happened to see this on Google trending topics the other night and found it heartbreaking.

RIP Debanhi Escobar:

Music of other lives....... ♥♫ - Page 4 8a0af510

(The tribute photo is not by me, but I did add the text; when I first saw it online it immediately made me think of the opening verse of this Ash song, so that’s what I wrote - in Spanish, because it was her first language)

For everyone who might not know, she was an 18 year old undergrad student who went missing earlier this month before recently being confirmed lost, and is believed to have been murdered by drug cartel members.
Sometimes, life and the world is so unkind and unfair. Sad
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:22 am

Rogue
Rogue

Agartha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:33 pm

Wow.... so young.... she had such an angelic/otherworldly voice ♥
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Rogue likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next