The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military IS funding social studies programs to counter civil unrest

+5
Mordae
Rockhopper
Agartha
X
Lenzabi
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Military IS funding social studies programs to counter civil unrest Empty Military IS funding social studies programs to counter civil unrest

Post by Lenzabi Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Military IS funding social studies programs to counter civil unrest Empty Re: Military IS funding social studies programs to counter civil unrest

Post by X Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:34 pm

oh sure they are planning for and know it will happen....drones...gun laws....and many more laws...products...and hidden agendas are at play here

X

Back to top Go down

Military IS funding social studies programs to counter civil unrest Empty Re: Military IS funding social studies programs to counter civil unrest

Post by Agartha Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:01 am

The governments are going to do all they can to protect bankers, big companies and politicians........cause they put money in their pockets. No other reason.

But I agree with one part of the study they are doing, where they are trying to understand why some people turn to violence and others not.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:03 pm

Yep Ags. That's how I read it too.

Our Illustrious Leaders are moving toward Fascism today too. The blurring of the line between big biz and Govt.

A protest/revolution can be quite peaceful until there is a trigger that sets it off. I think they are trying to find out what those triggers are.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordae Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:05 am

Can't disgree with the article at all. It's quite interesting to note there was an article in the Guardian a while back where the head cop was asking for water cannons that could be deployed if needed as "the amount of protests over austerity measures will increase".
Mordae
Mordae

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:30 am

Yes, they are looking at what they call contagion vectors in movements, as well as trying to find what can set people from passive activism to violent destruction.
They also seem afraid of any movements at all.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordae Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:54 pm

And the militarization of police forces hasn't rung any bells yet?  Shocked 
Mordae
Mordae

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Yup Mord. Even our coppers are becoming more militaristic.

Biggest gang in the country!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:09 am

Rockhopper wrote:Yep Ags. That's how I read it too.

Our Illustrious Leaders are moving toward Fascism today too. The blurring of the line between big biz and Govt.

A protest/revolution can be quite peaceful until there is a trigger that sets it off. I think they are trying to find out what those triggers are.

Tim.

I agree Tim, that is what they are doing. I think what they are trying to avoid is a real revolution. There is no way to predict what a real revolution looks like. This is when every one knows the truth and responds to it spontaneously.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:12 am

Lenzabi wrote:Yes, they are looking at what they call contagion vectors in movements, as well as trying to find what can set people from passive activism to violent destruction.
They also seem afraid of any movements at all.

Len, my name for this phenomenon is controlled destabilization.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:22 am

In any case this has been going on for the past six years
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:50 pm

Rockhopper wrote:Yep Ags. That's how I read it too.

Tim.

The triggers are the planted agents who insight violence.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:27 pm

vision-master wrote:The triggers are the planted agents who insight violence.

That's true enough too VM. Agent provocateurs on both sides.

Right also Star. The only experience they have is looking back at history to see what set revolutions off in the past. The French Revolution was a clear example of that.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Rockhopper wrote:
vision-master wrote:The triggers are the planted agents who insight violence.

That's true enough too VM. Agent provocateurs on both sides.

Right also Star. The only experience they have is looking back at history to see what set revolutions off in the past. The French Revolution was a clear example of that.

Tim.

It has become easy and difficult at the same time to organize people, especially across the world. Governments have no other mechanism at the moment to control the masses than turning to the methods that were used with repressive regimes. We are at the moment feeding of trickle down information, and not precise information.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:34 am

One way is the social media but needs to be coded. The powers-that-be watch the social media all the time.

By doing that a protest can appear in one place, melt away and appear in another, keep the spooks extra busy!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by X Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:04 am

Drones are specifically designed to mend the flock should they dare protest the farmer

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:41 am

Did you see the one where a bunch of kids took one down by throwing t-shirts in the air. lsol

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:18 am

Rockhopper wrote:One way is the social media but needs to be coded. The powers-that-be watch the social media all the time.

By doing that a protest can appear in one place, melt away and appear in another, keep the spooks extra busy!

Tim.

I like the term spooks, this is the name I give to the holy ghost, I hope you are not offended if you are a Christian. SmileSmile   

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by X Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:33 am

what is a christian anyway.....

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:38 am

Mr.Whitmore wrote:what is a christian anyway.....

I guess there are different types.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next