The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MH370: Mystery continues..

+6
Stargate
Rockhopper
X
Agartha
Mordae
Rogue
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MH370: Mystery continues.. - Page 4 Empty Re: MH370: Mystery continues..

Post by Rockhopper Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:27 pm

Some-one once said that Truth is stranger than fiction and it is so true here.

First the Lab checking the part said it was from the plane then later said it wasn't.

We couldn't write a plot for a soap opera better than this! Shocked

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:22 pm

Rockhopper wrote:Some-one once said that Truth is stranger than fiction and it is so true here.

First the Lab checking the part said it was from the plane then later said it wasn't.

We couldn't write a plot for a soap opera better than this! Shocked

Tim.
That is the point Tim, they realize they can tell the public anything without any consequences.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:16 am

This story confirms that yes, it is a part of MH370.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/mh370-reunion-wing-flaperon-1.3214275

The piece of wing found on the shore of Réunion Island in the Indian Ocean has been formally identified as part of the wreckage of Malaysian Airlines flight MH370, the Paris prosecutor said on Thursday.

The part, known as a flaperon, was found on the shore of the French-governed island on July 29 and Malaysian authorities have said paint colour and maintenance-record matches proved it came from the missing Boeing 777 aircraft.

The French prosecutor, who had until Thursday's statement been more cautious on its provenance, said a technician from Airbus Defense and Space in Spain, which had made the part for Boeing, had formally identified one of three numbers found on the flaperon as being the serial number of the MH370 Boeing 777.

"It is therefore possible to confirm with certainty that the flaperon found on Réunion island on July 29, 2015 corresponds to the one from flight MH370," the prosecutor said in a statement.

The plane disappeared in March last year en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 passengers and crew on board, most of them Chinese.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:59 am

Sorry Kaere, I do not believe much of what they say, once bitten, twice shy. 

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:00 pm

Why be sorry? I simply presented an article with different information. Nothing personal there...

Who is 'they'? The journalist who submitted to NY Magazine or the one who submitted to the CBC?

... thing is, I don't believe the previous article that says it wasn't a match and in fact they have posted a correction.

I am also once bitten, twice shy in the sense that I feel misinformation and misdirection can lean just as far to the conspiracy theory angle as to any other imo. I am very skeptical of speculation presented in such a way as to appear as fact (like leaks from a half completed investigation).
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:17 pm

I was just coming to post this... I am glad for the families, at least now they know their relatives are dead. RIP ♥
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:24 pm

I agree, Agartha Smile closure will help their healing sooo much. I can't imagine...
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:28 pm

At least now they can grieve and, like you say, attempt to start a healing process..... the not knowing must be like torture for the heart and soul.... ♥

Last edited by Agartha on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:29 pm

Why be sorry? I simply presented an article with different information. Nothing personal there...

The sorry is a Jamaican thing, for some reason when we negate something we say sorry, it was not directed at you at all. I did not take it personal, hope you did not think so. Smile

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:32 pm

Agartha wrote:At least now they can grieve and, like you say, attempt to start a healing process..... the not knowing must be like torture for the heart and soul.... ♥
Ags, they are behaving as if they do not know it will be devastating to the loved ones left behind. I think they should be 100% sure before saying anything.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:42 pm

Star, my friend, they are 100% sure now, this is the official confirmation from French investigators, it's everywhere now.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:22 pm

Agartha wrote:Star, my friend, they are 100% sure now, this is the official confirmation from French investigators, it's everywhere now.
You know Ags, I simply do not know what to believe, I am going from what I've heard, red, and watched. I just get pains in my stomach when I see the way they handle the public. The most important thing on the planet is people, yet they, the ones who should be on the side of the people, protects only the source of their monetary value.
The cover up is tied to some insurance company or government, or who knows what, wile the families of the missing people are suffering.
They give us a bit of info here, and a bit there, and we the people pounce on it, most times we do not see the hidden truth. We may pose some questions, but we cannot demand answers. 

The other matter that stirs me is that they can identify a piece of the plane, they say. We want to know where the whole plane is, since they have found a part. It is very difficult to support a system if you cannot rely on the sincerity of the truth. Period.  

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:51 pm

You know K, if anyone asked me, what is the most important skill to have that holds people together, I would suggest communication. I guess because communication does not stand alone, I would have to add respect. 

If you take the content of truth we receive in the communication between the information source and the public, it leaves us pretty much grouping in the dark. I am not sure I can identify which one of the culprit, the news media or the government is on the side of the public.

If you notice how they feed the tit/bit information to us, it is always timed. This piece meal information going to the families of the missing, must be devastating.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:08 pm

Yes the part has been identified as part of the plane. They checked the serial numbers on it with the records at Boeing.

Every major part of a plane has a unique number that is recorded by the builders as part of the plane. That way it can be identified in the sad event of a crash. With this part they can track back and hopefully find the plane.

It will bring closure to most of the families.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:58 am

Glad they have closure Sad

On a different note the sorry thing isn't just a Jamaican thing Star, us Brits say sorry all the time too! Even for things that are somebody else's fault. say you are walking down the street and somebody bumps into you, you will say sorry and the will too! We say sorry way too much, and quite a lot in that tone of voice where you know it's not meant, in fact quite the opposite lol Wink
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:27 pm

Stirky wrote:Glad they have closure Sad

On a different note the sorry thing isn't just a Jamaican thing Star, us Brits say sorry all the time too! Even for things that are somebody else's fault. say you are walking down the street and somebody bumps into you, you will say sorry and the will too! We say sorry way too much, and quite a lot in that tone of voice where you know it's not meant, in fact quite the opposite lol Wink
Its exactly so Stirks, maybe Jamaicans got if from England. Lol.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Canadians do it too... it's a very passive aggressive thing.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:00 pm

There have been 5 battery fires on 777's of late. I am pondering if that was the cause of this sad event!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:28 am

Yes saw the one on the runway at Las Vegas on the news and thought the same Rock!
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm

Possibly maybe sorta another piece has been found.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/mh370-debris-found-1.3472949
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum