The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earth 9700 BC

+4
Mordae
Rockhopper
Agartha
Monk (in hiding)
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Earth 9700 BC - Page 2 Empty Re: Earth 9700 BC

Post by Monk (in hiding) Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:19 am

Rockhopper wrote:As our resident intellectual Whitty puts it so lucidly, eloquently, and eruditely:

"Hogwash,  pure hogwash!"

Tim.

You mean your comments are "Hogwash,  pure hogwash!"?

Prove the end of the last ice age was not around 12,000 years ago, that it didn't come very abruptly with a great megaflood?

Even NASA admits to a megaflood.

I'm always interested in counter arguments.....

Evidence here rock [_____________]

Waiting........

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:45 am

Earth 9700 BC - Page 2 Mahram_Bilqis
"The ancient builders of this temple used extremely advanced engineering techniques," says Glanzman. "To reconstruct it, we first have to understand how the original stone masons carved the blocks and then teach the Yemeni masons these skills. We're hoping to rejuvenate crafts and masonry skills that have lain dormant for more than 1,400 years."

Earth 9700 BC - Page 2 Mahram_Bilqis_2005_053_adj-2
As you can see in the photo above, the precision of the joints in these mortar free walls is astonishing, and rivals some of the finest work seen anywhere on the planet, including ancient Egypt. Examination for tool marks by engineers would be useful, as well as finding out where the quarry is; local? Or far away? This could be far older than 3000 years.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:47 am

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn7 Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:29 am

VM your thread is extremely interesting and I have researched this information before . Good stuff Smile
Marilyn7
Marilyn7

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Earth 9700 BC - Page 2 Wpid-Photo-Dec-4-2012-704-PM
Eight limestone pillars remain standing at the front of the temple, half-buried by the desert sands. Behind the site's peristyle hall, a wall of heavy limestone blocks (around 3.5 metres thick), covered in ancient inscriptions, surround the 70-90 metre-wide sanctuary. While the top six metres of the wall are exposed, sub-surface surveys of the area indicate the temple's foundations still lie 9-10 metres below the sands. Glanzman estimates it will take another 2-3 years before the excavation of the walls is completed.

Earth 9700 BC - Page 2 178P6130017-L
"The sanctuary is packed with artifacts, pottery, artwork and inscriptions, opening a new door to the ancient civilizations of southern Arabia," says Glanzman. "We've probably excavated less than one per cent of the site, with many of its treasures still buried far beneath the sands. This is the largest and one of the most important pre-Islamic sanctuary sites in Arabia." (so far)

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:41 am

AS I have said so many times before to you VM When you make the claim it's up to you to prove it by providing conclusive evidence. Not info from fringe sites where the authors have a particular axe to grind.

Secondly, publish your findings in reputable scientific journals so that it can be scrutinised by the various experts who know what they are talking about. If it passes muster there it will be accepted by the mainstream scientific community. You will need more than just info from fringe sites to back what you are saying. I note that to date you never have, I wonder why that is?

Furthermore you know precisely what I was saying in my previous post VM. So try not to be a smartarse and do try to keep up.

Look whatever you believe is fine by me but don't try to say it's conclusive until you can prove it to be so.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:01 am

Rockhopper wrote:AS I have said so many times before to you VM When you make the claim it's up to you to prove it by providing conclusive evidence. Not info from fringe sites where the authors have a particular axe to grind.

Secondly, publish your findings in reputable scientific journals so that it can be scrutinised by the various experts who know what they are talking about. If it passes muster there it will be accepted by the mainstream scientific community. You will need more than just info from fringe sites to back what you are saying. I note that to date you never have, I wonder why that is?

Furthermore you know precisely what I was saying in my previous post VM. So try not to be a smartarse and do try to keep up.

Look whatever you believe is fine by me but don't try to say it's conclusive until you can prove it to be so.

Tim.

The Journal of Geology

(you really need some help with your PTSD)

---------------------------------------------------
Sphinx Links

Robert M. Schoch

Archaeology
Vol. 48, No. 1 (January/February 1995), pp. 10-12
(article consists of 3 pages)

Published by: Archaeological Institute of America

DOI: 10.2307/41766538

Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/41766538

Abstract:
An abstract for this item is not available

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/41766538?uid=3739736&uid=2134&uid=2&uid=70&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=21104615828173

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken McClellan Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:21 pm

The Great Fire and the Great Flood are connected by the oceans of water in the mantle. The flood was hot and oozed up out of the ground ... if you saw Noah, I'm thinking that was just a bit more dramatic than the reality. See my site for more.
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

http://kenmcclellan.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:27 am

VM/Omega I am aware of Robert M. Schoch and his Hypothesis on the Sphinx. To date there is no evidence that he is correct but further discoveries may produce some.

As for his and others claim about previous civilisations the jury is out on that one. Again we need evidence to back it up.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:11 am

I'm not going to argue with you.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken McClellan Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:39 am

Super! The article you are looking for is:

Rare Diamond Reveals Earth's Interior is All Wet

A battered diamond that survived a trip from "hell" confirms a long-held theory: Earth's mantle holds an ocean's worth of water.

"It's actually the confirmation that there is a very, very large amount of water that's trapped in a really distinct layer in the deep Earth," said Graham Pearson, lead study author and a geochemist at the University of Alberta in Canada. The findings were published today (March 12) in the journal Nature.

All it takes to extract it is heating up the Earth's core, which happens every half-Precession. See Dr. Paul LaViolette's "Earth Under Fire."
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:08 pm

The Earths mantel could very well be Plasma, this is where our water comes come..........possibility!

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:20 am

I disagree with that water being able to cause a worldwide flood because that water would be superheated (it's been proven than even 2km deep the planet is really really hot!). If that water really came out it would have boiled Noah alive. And it would have also left some erosional deposits, mainly of basalt and the evidence of that should have been so great we should still be able to see it now.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:00 am

Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken McClellan Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:14 am

... long ago the Earth was overwhelmed by a hot flood. This took place when the Sun, a cauldron of boiling water, tipped over.
-- Ipurina myth

He maketh the deep to boil like a pot. -- Job 41:31
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:33 am

Ken McClellan wrote:... long ago the Earth was overwhelmed by a hot flood. This took place when the Sun, a cauldron of boiling water, tipped over.
-- Ipurina myth

He maketh the deep to boil like a pot.                        -- Job 41:31

Then Noah could have never been a surviving witness to this boiling flood.

Nice video, Roguey!
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken McClellan Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:16 am

He went in the soup the same day it rose from the ground in the best temperature isolation known. I would imagine the temperature delta between Euphrates and Ocean and what was erupting wouldn't be too terrible. And we don't know how literal the whole wooden boat thing was. Those who can see the future and Mayan priests suggest that an alien species help us out with some sort of miniature force fields. And the Book of Enoch suggests it was the ETs/angels who built the Ark last time. So we'll see. Don't despair of a solution just yet. Newton said we have until 2060 to figure it out.
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:43 am

Earth 9700 BC - Page 2 Crab15

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.We oPpose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING\"

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2007o.html

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Sorry Ken I find that hard to believe. The sites you quote are a bit odd to say the least.

The internet has given voice to many strange and weird ideas. Treat them with ordinary common sense. The mantle has some water in it but not much. Nor is it a plasma, it's too solid for that to be the case. Seismographs and earthquake measurements show that it is semi-solid.

The other problem with worldwide floods is that the water would have to have been 6 miles deep (the height of Everest) to have covered all the land. That is a huge amount of water! And I suggest that you go and study 'Angular Momentum' and what happens to a spinning sphere covered in water. The result is quite enlightening.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:53 pm

You do not know is to be proven fact.

OWEN'S PLASMA CORE

Owen also introduced an ingenious idea: "Are the pressure and heat in the interior of the Earth enough to maintain a plasma core? They probably are, and the solid nickel-iron core of the textbooks may be a myth". According to the transmission of seismic waves through the Earth's core and the composition of meteorites, it had previously been thought that the inner core was solid, composed of nickel, iron and probably sulphur. The outer core was assumed to be molten. Owen explains that "the behaviour of waves passing through a plasma core would be similar to that in a solid iron-sulphur core".
He suggests that if the inner core is plasma there is a potential for expansion when the core changes from a plasma into an atomic state. The Earth's outer core may be molten because it has already changed into its atomic state. (This author adds that an explosion potential would also be present if the gravity envelope had been broken by an impact catastrophe.)

http://www.wincom.net/earthexp/n/owen.htm

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next